Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All!

Hi there,

I was looking at adding a body kit to my IS200!

I wanted to know the price range of the kits!

I would want to add front, back lips/bumpers and side skirts to my IS200!

Has anybody kitted their IS200 please advise me of prices and where to buy from????

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi mate,

:offtopic:

Now I'm not being funny, but do you know that when you start a new topic/thread the first line is for the Topic Title (such as "How much do Lexus IS200 bodykits cost?" and the line below is for a description such as "Guide price needed".

Every topic you have started has the title "Hi All" or "Hello":

Just look at this:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...ult_type=topics

:lol:

Please could you try and make your topic title more descriptive, because I use an RSS reader and it just shows me the most recent topics on LOC by title and all your topics titles are just the same Hi or Hello and its not helpful when I am looking though the topics. :unsure: Hope you don't mind me pointing this out :)

This is what I mean:

rss.gif

Btw...Hello to you too! :P

Back on Topic,

Chris.S can get you the full TRD kit or Lexus Teeside too. The TRD ones seem to be around £550 plus painting and fitting.

Thanks!

Hi to Anees!!!

Well Anees, i know what the headings are for and i prefer to do it my way, as i like to start off respectfully by saying hello or hi to fellow lexus owners!!!!

Lets take that you are respectful as read.... :)

Having all your topic titles the same is not great when someone is carrying out a search via topic title either, they might miss a great topic that you started.

Please, I am not trying to have a go (maybe its just because its Friday and I'm suffering from the start of a cold?? :lol:)

Anyway... I appologise for taking this off topic and will not do so again. :)

Hi to Anees!!!

Well Anees, i know what the headings are for and i prefer to do it my way, as i like to start off respectfully by saying hello or hi to fellow lexus owners!!!!

Well doing it that way will feck up the search function.... unless i'm searching for a " Hi all"...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links