Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Straight Through 2.5" Exhaust System

Adie

For sale is a straight through 2.5" exhaust system. This DOES NOT include a cat back exhaust. But consists of the section after the down pipe, a de-cat pipe and the following section (replaced baffle) which goes up to the cat back exhaust.

It is made of T304 Stainless Steel. You need to weld a new flange onto the part that connects to the downpipe, to match your down pipe. (As you can see in the pic the flange has been cut off).

This is ideal for those that have forced induction with an aftermarket cat back exhaust and will give you better performance and a few more hp.

I had it fitted to a Prolex-UK Kazama exhaust and it sounded great. Slightly louder and deeper than with out.

£100 plus p&p

DSC00152.jpg

The decat pipe and baffle replacement also come with a guarantee carried over from my car.

The CEL light does come on now and again, depending on heat. This is because of the nasty gasses passing through it, so it thinks there is a problem with the cat. Just pull the 2 fuses to reset the ECU. Runs fine anyway.

You'll probably still have the same problem with a high flow cat anyway. Unfortunately I don't know of anybody that has yet sorted the CEL problem as myself and others still suffer. But its a small price to pay and one you have to put up with :)

Im quite interested Adie, i have purchase this off Ellz

040320071161.jpg

Would i need both part you have for sale?

I am under the impression all i would need now is a single pipe too go from the end of what ive bought too where the downpipe comes down from the mainifold.