Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kahn Alloys

Daveydoo

• 2 weeks later...

I seen a set of khan rss wheels on a black is200 on the forum dont know who's it was he had it for sale looked wicked smartest wheels you can gat on a is200 imo can somebody post the pics of his car so i can show ma mate how good thay look might put some money towards them hopefully i rang the dealer up and he said that the rss wheels wont go on a is200?

• 2 months later...
I have saved up and got round £450 i realy want the rss wheels on my is200 can somebody please tell me what i have to do to make them fit

£450 Will probably get you one wheel & Tyre :whistling:

According to the KHAN website the RSS wheels do not come in the Lexus fitment. You would have to have hub spacers which convert the PCD to a different one. Lots of cash and hard work.

They do other KHAN styles to fit the IS.

Here is a link to style and fitment guide KHAN SITE

• 4 weeks later...

I have a set of kahn rsv 19s in the hoose if anyone interested. i know im not allowed to sell as i am not a gold member . This ia a mere sugestion i am making /offering he he. 450 pounds . unless u have a set of 20s n will consider a p/x + cash.

pic of them kahns

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links