Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jamie's Lexus

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

So Jamie, are we all back to standard is200 now PAL :question:

I see your charger now sold to, must of got big chunk of your car insurance back after telling them you have now taken it off :question: and or the rest of your mods tooooo B)

Have you taken the lowering springs off, as i know someone intrested in a set :question:

... Because it's going in the For Sale section pal :)

I wanted to thank you though, as you really did give me some fantastic advice when looking for the car. All the refinements and revisions throughout the years. It resulted in me finding a really great example with all the trimmings I was looking for.

Thanks again mate,

Jamie

... Because it's going in the For Sale section pal :)

Doh! Thought that might be coming...........just saw the for sale thread. No probs matey, glad you found the right car that kept you happy (for a while at least!)

What are you replacing it with?

I've had the car for well over a year and a half and it has never let me down - that's one thing that worries me by moving away from the Lexus marque.

Another thing is the interior, they are undoubtedly fantastic and I'll definitely miss that!

Once the new machine is in my possession I'll update, but I'm in no hurry so I'll see how things go.

Thanks,

Jamie

Hi Barry,

Not a problem, but basically when I begin to leave any forum, club or site, I request my thread(s) to be removed along with any personal information. I do have an entire backup of the thread if you wish to restore it, however, I'm pretty sure Invision Board has its own. I don't like the trail of information that can be left and to be honest, working in IT, I see far too much of it myself.

Cheers,

Jamie

Hi Barry,

Not a problem, but basically when I begin to leave any forum, club or site, I request my thread(s) to be removed along with any personal information. I do have an entire backup of the thread if you wish to restore it, however, I'm pretty sure Invision Board has its own. I don't like the trail of information that can be left and to be honest, working in IT, I see far too much of it myself.

Cheers,

Jamie

and yet you are openly posting your personal phone number :unsure:

and you would like to delete your 5000 odd posts ?

more like you don't want anyone putting the pieces together.........

:offtopic:

Don't ever wonder why people question your actions Jamie. I for one am no fool.

I have continually questioned your actions since you tried to sell me that exhaust manifold for £450 and you told me you were doing me a favour.

On more than one occasion you character has been called into question by other club members, yet you seem it right to pull out this whiter than

white attitude as if butter wouldn't melt.

The only time I opened my mouth about it, was after reading on a thread where you were asking who the naughty PM trader was,

knowing full well it was you that was the guilty party. Your blatant hypocrisy was too much for my silence to bear.

As for the excuses above regarding your wilfull destruction of this thread, I will enjoy the comedy of your reasons for a long time to come.

Surely someone in the IT profession wouldn't post up details that could be detrimental to himself in the first place. Your theory as to why

you should destroy this thread holds no water, and is a blatant falsehood. To prove what I am saying, my last words make everything about

you & your true character clear.

Why earlier yesterday did you ask me via PM to close this thread, (and only this thread!!!!) then after being unsuccessful at getting it closed, and pertinent questions being asked.....you now want them all closed ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sometimes in life when you are caught out (as we all are from time to time), the honerable thing to do is put your hands up and be big enough

to take it on the chin.............

To be honest Wozza, I was kinda wondering the same thing about closing down this thread. It had some good info that was useful to other members so unless I am missing something obvious why remove it? :blink: If it adds value then it should stay?

I've been on here since 2004 and if you go into google and type in "Anees Lexus" you get links to all the different forums that I haunt (too frequently! :blush:) and have no concerns about the info on there - I mean what have most of us got to hide that people might find out about on a public forum??? (Well...........apart from my secret Swiss bank account :lol:).

At the end of the day, I'll let you all draw your own conclusions. Plenty has gone on, on and off the forum and I too am not a sole "guilty party" in all of this.

Regarding parts I have sold in the past, what business is it of yours to dictate or profess what I may and may not do? None if I am not mistaken? That goes for other people too. If you read the T&C's of the Forum, nowhere does it state what may be sold and how it may be sold. Therefore I do believe I have not conducted any unsolicited selling whatsoever. I'm not being funny, but genuinely show me if I have contravened something please...

I don't need the attempt of some members to belittle me on a public forum, when really, they aren't exactly crystal themselves. I couldn't care less what you think of me. Those that actually do know me in 'real life' know that I am not this shady character I'm made out to be.

Oh and I'm glad to hear that your tastebuds will be pleasantly fulfilled with replies or comments made about all of this...

Makes me smile though how only portions of what has gone on are made visible to people reading this board, it really does :)

Cheers

Regarding parts I have sold in the past, what business is it of yours to dictate or profess what I may and may not do?

not dictate Jamie at all, but surely I am allowed an opinion when you personally try to stitch me up,

yet tell me you are doing me a favour because I'm a nice chap off the forum. Then you also

(last year) ask me to modify one of my posts regrding the item in question as you didn't want it

revealed on LOC that the Manifold was for sale.

If someone people look up to is doing unsavoury underhand things whilst portraying an image of Pope like holiness,

surely people deserve to know the truth ? Unsolicited trading via PM's is against the T&C's of LOC.

Doh I've been busted! Nah not me really :P
(Jamie post from 13th March) Sheer hypocrisy !!!

Sorry if you can't handle the truth Jamie, & that truth being revealed on a public forum regarding the way you behave,

but maybe if you didn't act in an unsavoury way on several occasions in the first place it wouldn't have been necessary.

Those that actually do know me in 'real life' know that I am not this shady character I'm made out to be.

Shady ? You Jamie ? Surely no :o :o

To portray your self as the 'Daz White' of the forum reeks NOT ONLY of hypocrisy, but also of megalomania.

You can attempt to cover your tracks but demolishing threads, and making pathetic (yes I said pathetic) 'IT' concerns

to justify yourself & your behaviour, but remember, you only wanted one thread closing yesterday........

Stand up, take it on the chin (like Amir :winky:) if you dare after being found out, but don't cry about it whilst avoiding the truth.