Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jamie's Lexus

Hiya Jamie just a thought mate when i did mine i had a bit of trouble getting the top ball joint off at the front so it might be wise to get hold of a splitter mate before you start and if you get stuck give me a shout as i've done mine 4 or 5 times now and you have my number in case i can help its a shame your not a bit closer mate or i'd do them for you :)

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're always saying how much you like driving mate :lol:

J

yeh i do mate :D I did a 500 mile round trip yesterday down south lost a cover from under my car at 70mph on the M5 was lucky i'd got no one behind me at the time :whistling: and ended up sideways coming home on the M5 last night, to say i had brown undies would be an understatement :sick: :duh: mind i did have another lexus driver in an ls400/430 come up the side of me and wave and had 3 or 4 put there hands up on the way there so they must of been in a friendly mood ?? think i've got to get my geometry done ASAP as my lex isn't driving to well at the moment :crybaby:

A few pics from yesterday

Whos in the boot ?

numberplateout.jpg

It was

08092007125.jpg

Stav wanted to trap Jamie in while he swiped his compressor badge :lol:

Fitting in progress

08092007124.jpg

Glad it was all sorted in the end. it was good to finally meet meet stav and Al.

Deano (chief smoker)

looks top banana jamie. glad you got it all sorted!!

make sure u bed those pads in well matey, mine took about 150 miles but are brilliant now (i have mintex front and rear discs and pads).

Good right up on the spring fitting, gotta get mine done but been so damn busy as of late. If you could get a front end pic of the spring location that'd be great. I actually thought you had to remove the long slinky type spring when fitting the new one.....guess i was wrong?!?!

how does the ride and handling feel now the springs are on??

cheers

rob

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links