Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jamie's Lexus

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly can't! I was trying to arrange it for this Saturday, but I've had some trouble and can't really make it. Plus, Steve already has two booked in on that day.

Jamie

Yep :D :D :D all booked in, are you stopping by Jamie to get a look, see what you can expect on the Tuesday.

Cheers

Bobby

Certainly can't! I was trying to arrange it for this Saturday, but I've had some trouble and can't really make it. Plus, Steve already has two booked in on that day.

Jamie

Yep :D :D :D all booked in, are you stopping by Jamie to get a look, see what you can expect on the Tuesday.

Cheers

Bobby

Good news is... Steve wanting both done by noon :D so you boys can get some sleep B4 the night out :D

Ps, boys 8.00am start :winky:

I reckon Jamie and you boys with the superchargers all look like this when you're first testing them out:

dog-smile.jpg

I know I did!

:D

I reckon Jamie and you boys with the superchargers all look like this when you're first testing them out:

dog-smile.jpg

I know I did!

:D

I can confirm already that Jamie looks like that now, he just txt to ask if I wanted go for a spin with him (he lives just round the corner) and says that it f*****' flies!

glad to hear it went well mate (based on Rory's post).

Dunno if there's anyone before me, but i'm booked in on 21st July for my s/c install!! I can't wait!! IN so hope its everything i think its gonna be!!! :D :D

I guess we won't hear from him for a while then because he'll be busy :driving:

I'll be in to get one fitted before you Rob... well, another one that is :blush:

I guess we won't hear from him for a while then because he'll be busy :driving:

I'll be in to get one fitted before you Rob... well, another one that is :blush:

lol....that doesn't count mate!!! :P :D

the new type springs may be in for ur re-install fella?! :D

Just been for a quick spin in Jamie's, how can I put this...? F*** me mine's slow :(

Sounds awesome too, oh how I wish I had more money

Nice one Jamie. I remember the drive home from Glossop after I had my supercharger fitted and loved every minute of it. It certainly puts a huge smile on your face :D

One thing I must correct you on though mate :blush: There is never a finish line :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links