Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jamie's Lexus

Agreed it they'll always be something new you want.

But congrats mate might be some room on the forum for other posters cause you'll be out all the time!! LOL

Stav

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One word mate......Swine!!!! Im so jealous, why did i have to dissapear to sea when they came on special offer and then for them to be sold out when i got back :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Chris

Good to see you have nice day Jamie :D hope you are having fun mate :question:

Down to the last 3 s/c kits now :o rob is having his fitted 21st july, and the other two yet to make a date :D that is, if thay have all payed for them :blink:

yup, paying my remaining balance beginning of July and then having it fitted on 21st!!! Can't wait!!

Will you be there Gord.....or u gonna be at JAE??

Will be at JAE mate :D you will have to pop down on the sunday mate :D

indeed, theres not many japsais that still have all there paint on them.....the love, sweat and tears i put into making them..............where are they all now, i still have 1 complete set.......i think i made 10 sets..??

but they certainly protect the underneath of the car

:o **** me pal, did you get enough pics :question::lol:

Congrats again mate and enjoy the 'new' car again. The s/c is definately a great mod to have done. It takes it from the car it should've been to the car that you fall in love with :D

nice jamie!

a few questions...do the lex's not come with ARB's as standard? i think i read that somewhere? atm, you've got the rear brace in ur boot as well as the ones underneath? do these provide alot more stability n does the car feel more rigid? where did u get the braces for the bottom of ur car?

thanks m8ie

yes mate, the IS has its own standard ARB's....but uprated one's can be up to 100% stiffer :D

The rear boot brace along with the chasis brace would tighten the car up quite noticeably i would imagine :) :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links