Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jamie's Lexus

Cars really moving along mate and you've bought some really good bits. Looking forward to hearing the exhaust and was a shame about the fog conversion but sure you'll get that sorted.

I'd luv to start adding some bits to mine just have no spare cash, will be painting the calipers soon though maybe a job for a meet :shifty:

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good work, sorry if i sound dumb but what does that do as i understand the front and rear strut braces makes the car stiffer when turning does this kit just do the same as that.

I see your next mission is Lighting what plans do you have here?

Car looks great get that exhaust system on asap :)

A bit off topic, but i beleive you got the chassis bits and exhaust from nemisis performance at JAE, on there website under lexus they only have the altezza, then is i search IS200 it brings up a few bits but not the exhasut or braces. seems a bit random, and annoying, as i wanted to check on the chassie brace prices but maybe they were a one off with the exhasut at JAE, does anyone know if this is true????

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I had the 50K service yesterday. They said the car is in great condition and the service went down a treat. They even finished off the service with a nice wash down :)

They have recommended that I have some rear pads fitted at some point within the next 1000 miles, so will be investing in a set of Mintex rear pads and discs at some point.

Thanks to Lexus Hanley for their great customer service - will definately be returning providing they can better my 60K quotes ;)

Cheers,

Jamie

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links