Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Error3

Mr. Tezza 85

Ok heres what happened, i went to take out one of the CDs from the CD changer and after a lot of clickin and the usual noise from the CD changer i cud hear the noise when ithe CD is supposed 2 come out but it never did! now the CD changer is sayin that its empty even though i know theres a CD in it!!! has this happened to anyone before does anyone have an idea how to fix it?

Ok heres what happened, i went to take out one of the CDs from the CD changer and after a lot of clickin and the usual noise from the CD changer i cud hear the noise when ithe CD is supposed 2 come out but it never did! now the CD changer is sayin that its empty even though i know theres a CD in it!!! has this happened to anyone before does anyone have an idea how to fix it?

if you cant fix it i have a perfect 6cd changer/head unit for sale,you can call me on 086 8149842

if you cant fix it i have a perfect 6cd changer/head unit for sale,you can call me on 086 8149842

im intrested in your unit, can u tell me is it a top or bottom loading unit?

im intrested in your unit, can u tell me is it a top or bottom loading unit?

Its a top loading unit in pwo.