Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chrome Exhaust

hi..ive got a is200se, and want to put a chrome exhaust tip on my car..dont want a new exhaust, but u get just the chrome pipe that goes over n u screw it in place. does anyone where to get one from? ive looked but cant find the right size..thanks

hi..ive got a is200se, and want to put a chrome exhaust tip on my car..dont want a new exhaust, but u get just the chrome pipe that goes over n u screw it in place. does anyone where to get one from? ive looked but cant find the right size..thanks

I want one too so if you can do a group buy, im in.

I want one too so if you can do a group buy, im in.

They are £46 or so from Lexus and that was 2 years ago.

Think Lexus have discontinued these now :unsure:

I've been meaning to get one of these, prob just pop down to Halfords sometime and get one

Never managed to find one in Halfords that looked as if it would fit perfectly.

These have now been discontinued by Lexus as per Chris S.

I have just bought one that fits very nicely onto the SE tail piece, £25 delivered to your door. There are plenty available. PM for details if you're interested. :winky:

Haven't given this much thought yet so haven't really looked around, but a quick search on google brought up lots of examples like this.......

Link

Surely if you just pick the right size for the Lexus pipe, it'll fit fine? Or am I oversimplifying this? :blink:

ya found that one website yesterday. hardly any websites or local auto shops do pipes that fit a 80mm tail pipe. that was the only website i found n saw one on ebay yesterday.

Oh fair enough, didn't realise the pipe was so big (doesn't look that big tucked under the bumper)

I've been meaning to look for one for a while, I'll have a look around and let you know if I find anything.......

Does anyone know what kind of length you'll need to be able to fit over the existing pipe properly and then come out so as to be flush with a TTE rear skirt?