Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Member Sayin Hello

LFC LEXUS

Hi everyone,

just a quick note to say hi, i have just bought a 1999 GS300 sport in black with 56000miles & full Lexus service history, i should be picking the car up later this week and i will put some pics on this forum soon,is there any monthly meets in the cheshire/surounding areas or shows this coming summer?

Welcome to LOC. Love your username :winky:

There are loads of meets coming up. Starting at Santa Pod a week on Sunday. You've also got Jap Fest and JAE in the summer too. Plus the Jap Shows at Santa Pod. Check out the meets section for details :)

Thanks for the replies, Yes LFC doe's stand for the Mighty Reds 5 times champion league winners soon to be 6 hopefully :winky: :) ,

I don't pick the car up till friday, then i will take some pics over the weekend after giving her a wash & polish.

Welcome to the club, sorry to hear about "The Mighty Reds", didn't Man U beat you recently?

More like luckily scraped a victory!! Liverpool dominated throughout!

Saying that i'd rather Man U won the league than Chelsea and as we can't win it this year i'll let that loss go.

Next season will be the Anfield year. :D

OK Rikos, its just that i go to AFC Telford with a big "Reds" fan and if Man U lose he does nothing but barrack me all match, but when Liverpool lose you don't hear or see him. Strange that :P

OK Rikos, its just that i go to AFC Telford with a big "Reds" fan and if Man U lose he does nothing but barrack me all match, but when Liverpool lose you don't hear or see him. Strange that :P

Are yes the art of evasion!! A typical move but not followed by all fans, my brother in law is a Man U fan so we have the odd dig at each other. I think your friend needs a lesson in being a little more controlled.

I don't mind Man U and the rivalry between Liverpool and Man U has cooled off over recent years. The only thing I don't like about United is that cheating diving winger of yours!! He's not as bad as he was but still annoying.

Nice one fella, that's certainly one good looking car :D

Would recommend you replace the rear light clusters with the newer style ones, costs less than 200 quid and makes a dramatic difference to the rear of the car!

Welcome to LOC :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...