Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

North West Meet

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless something sudden pops up on my schedule, I should be able to attend

That's quite a trip for you mate! Someone mentioned dedication earlier.... now providing you haven't posted on the wrong topic, I think you qualify for this too :D

Added btw ;)

I've added you as well, Geoff :)

Hope you can both make it along.....

Jamie

That's quite a trip for you mate! Someone mentioned dedication earlier.... now providing you haven't posted on the wrong topic, I think you qualify for this too :D

No no I didn't post on the wrong thread, I do intend to drive 2.5 hrs each way. Let's just say I have nothing better to do on a Sunday :whistling: and I enjoy driving in my Lex with my iPod tunes.

No no I didn't post on the wrong thread, I do intend to drive 2.5 hrs each way. Let's just say I have nothing better to do on a Sunday :whistling: and I enjoy driving in my Lex with my iPod tunes.

He was at the meet the other week too :D was nice to meet you too :D

I'm going to try and get to this one too. Depends on health at the mo.

You do realise Geoffers if you make these you'll be bombarded with questions.

Most probley from me. LOL

stav

@Yaumeister + Aztecbandit, will you be coming up the M6, if so you want to meet at Stafford Services at say 10:00?

Can do, always nice to be in a convoy, I'm not supercharged though so might have some trouble keeping up :crying: Anyone heading up the M6 feel free to join.

I'm going to try and get to this one too. Depends on health at the mo.

You do realise Geoffers if you make these you'll be bombarded with questions.

Most probley from me. LOL

stav

No worries matey.

Last one I went to a couple of years ago, I'd just done the RGB converter for the stock NAV screen. Showing someone from LOC for the first time and what pops on screen from the reversing camera?

Aido's bum!! Typical........

Can I just say so far, the response has been great to this meet. I don't know if there have been many or any meetings up in the Northen quarters, but I'm happy this one is going ahead.

If this goes pretty well, maybe we could set this as a monthly or bimonthly meet?

Also, may I just confirm those that are attending:

• Jamie
  • Gord
  • DEANOROW
  • BigAl
  • SparkyStav
  • Ally
  • MI_LEXX
  • Lee19is200
  • Bulldog
  • Tuff
  • Rory
  • Yaumeister
  • Geoffers
  • Lee_Iceman

Those that are possibly attending are:

• Anees?
  • Smurf200?
  • Aztecbandit1?

If anyone above has changed their mind or are unable to attend due to work commitments etc then do let me know.

Thanks again,

Jamie

@Yaumeister + Aztecbandit, will you be coming up the M6, if so you want to meet at Stafford Services at say 10:00?

Can do, always nice to be in a convoy, I'm not supercharged though so might have some trouble keeping up :crying: Anyone heading up the M6 feel free to join.

Hello Lee

Yes mate should be coming up the m6 could do with another run as trying to keep up with you is quite good fun :D don't think i did 2 bad the last time we went up to notts? :)

Chris... :)

I'm really quite tempted to nip up the M6 and join you guys, I could see my folks in Warrington on the way back. I could quite easily make it to Stafford services for 10am, and I could pretend my car is modded cos it will have a new air filter lol.

I'll speak to my wife and see if we have anything planned for this weekend, i'll let you know at the end of the week.

I'm really quite tempted to nip up the M6 and join you guys, I could see my folks in Warrington on the way back. I could quite easily make it to Stafford services for 10am, and I could pretend my car is modded cos it will have a new air filter lol.

I'll speak to my wife and see if we have anything planned for this weekend, i'll let you know at the end of the week.

Nice one man, would be good to meet you.

Its gonna be a good turnout, I guess there will be a few standard cars anyway mate :)

Yeah, get yourself along matey! You know you want to :) as Lee said, would be good to meet you.

I guess there will be a few standard cars anyway mate :)

Standard for now :D

Jamie

Yeah, get yourself along matey! You know you want to :) as Lee said, would be good to meet you.

I guess there will be a few standard cars anyway mate :)

Standard for now :D

Jamie

Looking like its going to be a good turnout :D

Mines standard apart from TRD kit and 18" rims, no tuning done whatsoever, cos its automatic, and my insurance is high enough at the moment, modifying of any other kind will have to wait a long while, given that I may be out of work soon... lol i'm even changing the rims back to standard soon :(

Unless something sudden pops up on my schedule, I should be able to attend

Hope you can both make it along.....

Jamie

I was supposed to be going overseas on Sunday but they are having some trouble down there at present and i am unsure if i will be going now.

i would like to attend this meet as i have not been to one before.

the distance is 372 miles and a 6.5 hour drive will this make me the most dedicated LOC member if i can make it??? :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk