Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

North West Meet

I got a phone call tonight saying i dont have to go overseas on Monday so ill probally stick around on Sunday night because to be honest i am going to be shattered.Can anyone recommend a good hotel nearby and if anyone fancies a dram on Sunday night i will also be up for that..............i'm a Scotsman come on lol

P.S is there anywhere near the meet i can get a jetwash so i can make my car look half respectable?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick roster to those meeting at Stafford Services at 1000 for a convoy up to Bolton, so we know if we need to wait for anyone in case they are running a little late. I'm guessing we'll be leaving 1015ish to make Bolton by midday. For those with ? please confirm your decision soon, and anyone else coming up the M6 are more than welcome to join, so please let us know.

For those worried about keeping up, DON'T! I believe only lee_iceman got SC on the list so far (correct me if I'm wrong), and I'm sure he'll slow down to pity us :P

For those using a satnav to guide them there, the post code is ST15 0EU.

lee_iceman

Aztecbandit

Yaumeister

PiratePete?

WylieCoyote

Oh and yes I'm up for food at Harvester as well.

A quick roster to those meeting at Stafford Services at 1000 for a convoy up to Bolton, so we know if we need to wait for anyone in case they are running a little late. I'm guessing we'll be leaving 1015ish to make Bolton by midday. For those with ? please confirm your decision soon, and anyone else coming up the M6 are more than welcome to join, so please let us know.

For those worried about keeping up, DON'T! I believe only lee_iceman got SC on the list so far (correct me if I'm wrong), and I'm sure he'll slow down to pity us :P

For those using a satnav to guide them there, the post code is ST15 0EU.

lee_iceman

Aztecbandit

Yaumeister

PiratePete?

WylieCoyote

Oh and yes I'm up for food as well at Harvester as well.

Thats the right postcode mate, i'll be there just before 10 anyway.

I'll take it easy don't worry, in no rush :D

Thats the right postcode mate, i'll be there just before 10 anyway.

I'll take it easy don't worry, in no rush :D

Saving Petrol again LOL

Yes mate ;)

I'm always getting an earful over the money I spend filling up all because I have a heavy right boot :)

Oh aye, I'll be chomping down on some of the finest fodder that the good 'ole Harvester has to offer.

Keith, I'll add you to the main list now pal.

Rod, FYI mate as Lee says there is an Express Holiday Inn right next to where we are parking (the same car park)! I stay here quite often and never have any trouble with any of the cars.

Here is a link:

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/h...equestid=355474

Can anyone confirm the attendance of these three people?

• Anees
  • Smurf200
  • PiratePete

Cheers,

Jamie

Gutted.

Mrs P has double booked me for Sunday, and in true Pirate style we didn't tell each other what we were doing. So unfortunately I won't be able to make it. But I guarantee if there is a Midlands one soon I will definitely come to that.

Sorry guys but I was really looking forward to it.

Next time :)

Sorry I've not been paying attention to this thread. Yes I should be able to attend. Just at the retail park however - not sure about the Harvester.

I have people coming to look at my IS on Saturday and possibily someone on Sunday, but I'm sure I can make it.

Not sure what car I'll be bringing -its probably not going to be a Lexus :blink: I'll try not to be the gimp in the BMW surounded by Lexus's so I might bring my sisters funky Mini. :ph34r::ph34r:

I'll try and get my mate to come in his IS200 too (black one)!

But whatever car it is, rest assured it will be cleaned to my usual standards! :blush: :P :P

Sorry I've not been paying attention to this thread. Yes I should be able to attend. Just at the retail park however - not sure about the Harvester.

I have people coming to look at my IS on Saturday and possibily someone on Sunday, but I'm sure I can make it.

Not sure what car I'll be bringing -its probably not going to be a Lexus :blink: I'll try not to be the gimp in the BMW surounded by Lexus's so I might bring my sisters funky Mini. :ph34r::ph34r:

I'll try and get my mate to come in his IS200 too (black one)!

But whatever car it is, rest assured it will be cleaned to my usual standards! :blush: :P :P

We'll make sure sure there is a space for you mate.....

.....on the other side of the carpark :D

Gutted.

Mrs P has double booked me for Sunday, and in true Pirate style we didn't tell each other what we were doing. So unfortunately I won't be able to make it. But I guarantee if there is a Midlands one soon I will definitely come to that.

Sorry guys but I was really looking forward to it.

Next time :)

Sorry to hear that mate, hopefully see you soon. Might try and organise one nearer to Birmingham next time as there seem to be a fair few members around the area :)

You guys are getting the car a valet before the meet :o I was just going to give it a quick rinse, guess I might actually have to get it done properly if I can find the time.

:D I shall be spending Saturday afternoon washing, polishing and waxing. Might even have time for a hoover inside, not that it needs it :)

The only thing that lets my car down is the curbed front skirt, the big stone chip from the trip to Ireland and I still have the standard wheels on :crybaby: Haven't got the tyre fitter to come out yet to put the new rubber on the summer wheels :yawn:

Ha ha lol - is that what that is or are you joking?

I'm booking mine in tomorrow morning for a valet and polish. I spoke with the dood this afternoon, who's gonna do it and he will be coming down first thing Saturday morning to clean ma baby :D

Jamie

I don't think its really community service, but i'm guessing you know which one I mean Jamie, I'm not getting a valet cos the only time I have is sunday morning, I'm just gonna do what I can myself when I drag my lazy ***** out of bed

so if anyone else hasn't the time to valet, you won't be the only ones :D

That twonk who was going to valet my car has now ducked out and said he can't now so won't be using them again.

Will be taking it to the community service lot for a mini valet then will do the polishing myself. It just needs a good clean inside at the moment - pretty disappointed with the interior - needs a spring clean.

Jamie

My Brothers just reminded me he's off work tomorrow so he's taking it to Big Wash for me :D (heard that waxing can cause damage to the car, is this true?)

I haven't booked it in, I never book, I just drive in normally and just get a mini valet, hmmm, might have to settle for Community Service after all, no harm in sending Danny anyway, he's doin nothing else

Mine will just look like its come up the M6 :D With a multi coloured front bumper as some nice person reversed into it yesterday and never told me??? :tsktsk: So polished most of it out at work tonight and now it looks all different shades of aztec fire? :blink: looking forward to the meet though should be a good 1?

:D

ok guys this will be the last time ill be on before the meet.Im meeting a few guys in Aberdeen tonight for a mini meet then ill drive through the night and see all you guys on Sunday.Safe journey all!!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk