Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

North West Meet

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey.

I'm supposed to be meeting Lee and others at Stafford services as 10. There is a chance I may not be able to make it. Hopefully I will but if I'm not there at 10, assume I'm not coming. Hope to be able to make it though.

Keith

Weather has been pretty good here to be honest. Ended up using Autoglym Super Resin Polish on mine and buffed it all off - looks new :D

Hopefully the weather will be great tomorrow and judging from the reports I've heard from my neighbours, tomorrow is meant to be even better :)

Providing a bird doesn't decide to crap on my car again, I'l be a happy laddy :D

See you soon,

Jamie

What about you? Why can't you take it lol :D? Or is it that you're working.

Jamie

Yeh I was working today, Danny took mine into Big Wash in Leigh and they Squeezed it in, I only had a mini valet tho, I can see every little scratch now :blink:

Tommorow will be my cars final voyage and final meet - it got sold this afternoon - :( Will be dropping the car off after the meet.

Feel very sad..... actually :huh:

I would be too, I saw yours advertised (and re-advertised?) and gawped at the pictures for aaages, Its a very nice example indeed, look forward to seeing it

I would be too, I saw yours advertised (and re-advertised?) and gawped at the pictures for aaages, Its a very nice example indeed, look forward to seeing it

Hi Rory,

I'll see you tomorrow - I'm meeting Gord and yourself on Hyde Rd ;)

If you were gawping at mine - please bring a bib with you, because after seeing Gord's car in the flesh you are gonna need it! :yahoo: I think mine is in the glove box! :lol:

Hi Rory,

I'll see you tomorrow - I'm meeting Gord and yourself on Hyde Rd ;)

If you were gawping at mine - please bring a bib with you, because after seeing Gord's car in the flesh you are gonna need it! :yahoo: I think mine is in the glove box! :lol:

Woops Anees, we meeting Rory at the meet :D meeting tuff at Hyde Rd :D he has silver one :D

Yeh I was just askin myslef where Hyde road is :unsure: I live near Jamie not too far from the location of the meet so I get a bit of a lie in

I did the whole car yesterday and was only going to wipe the dust off this morning - however, I may just polish the bonnet :blink:

Just had a phone call from Rod and he's there already lol. Poor chappy arrived at 3:something AM this morning and kipped over in the car park as the Holiday Inn was fully booked!

Jamie

Did Geoffers appear ?

No. Geoff sent me a text message late last night to say he wouldn't be able to attend. He has just had some treatment and he is unwell.. :(

He sent his appologies.

Hopefully Geoff perks up very soon! :)

In the meantime - I've decide to tuck into the Geoffacakes I bought in his honour! :lol:

Did Geoffers appear ?

No. Geoff sent me a text message late last night to say he wouldn't be able to attend. He has just had some treatment and he is unwell.. :(

He sent his appologies.

Hopefully Geoff perks up very soon! :)

In the meantime - I've decide to tuck into the Geoffacakes I bought in his honour! :lol:

bu**er spoke to him late last week and he was up for it.

Some nice machines there............who owns the yellow car ?

Cracking meet, weather was perfect if a little windy :) One of the best turnouts of Lexi i've seen for a while (17 IS200), shame there was no other model there though.

Thanks to everyone for attending and thanks to Jamie for organising it.

Was good to meet everyone old and new.

Just uploading and reducing my pics, plenty were taken. I think there should be a No 56K'er warning put in the title :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk