Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

North West Meet

I was supposed to be going overseas on Sunday but they are having some trouble down there at present and i am unsure if i will be going now.

i would like to attend this meet as i have not been to one before.

the distance is 372 miles and a 6.5 hour drive will this make me the most dedicated LOC member if i can make it??? :crybaby:

One word...... Legend :D

That would make you dedicated, yes I believe so. But I am a relative virgin on here time-wise compared to some so can't vouch for being the most dedicated lol :D :)

That is some distance, hats off to you ;)

Would be great if you could make it though matey!

Jamie

Jamie put me down as a positive mate i'm a comin were havin a mini convoy up :D

Okay pal.

J

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well at the end of day it looks like its gonna be one hell of turn out im pooooin myself. 1st time at one of these meets so easy on the virgin pleeeease :lol:

ooh another thing respect if yr travellin the distance mate :winky:

this will be my first time too!!!lol Theres less chance of me catching so much up this end so im going to drive through the night on Saturday and possibly get some sleep and then come home Sunday and then i have a 6am check-in on Monday !!!Back to Africa

So you can add me defo Jamie can you give me a postcode of the destination and possibly your mobile number feel free to PM me mate

looking at the sort of mods u guys have done to ur rides im parking mine on the shoppers car park and walking round on sunday. :D

Hi mate, you want to meet and drive over together ?

you know what mate that is a good idea just need time & place :D

looking at the sort of mods u guys have done to ur rides im parking mine on the shoppers car park and walking round on sunday. :D

Tuff you can't leave your car on the shopper's car park, I only got basic mods, my front skirt isn't even on straight, be brave, show your car off with the pride even non modified cars deserve...

We will need to set off at 11.30, where do you want to meet ?

Tuff you can't leave your car on the shopper's car park, I only got basic mods, my front skirt isn't even on straight, be brave, show your car off with the pride even non modified cars deserve...

u know what matey ur right show em off with pride :)

at the showcase cinema on hyde rd just as u turn into the complex. 11 30 is fine mate

So you can add me defo Jamie can you give me a postcode of the destination and possibly your mobile number feel free to PM me mate

Added you mate and I'll PM you no worries.

Here's the web address: http://www.middlebrook-bolton.co.uk/how-to-find.htm

This postcode is for the Reebok Stadium - BL6 6JW - this is basically next to where we're meeting.

Anything else just ask....

Jamie

u know what matey ur right show em off with pride :)

at the showcase cinema on hyde rd just as u turn into the complex. 11 30 is fine mate

Ok mate sunday 29th, 11.30 showcase Hyde rd :D

Just out of curiousity, does anyone (especially Jamie the organiser) has any specific plans for the day? Perhaps lunch and time allowing some sort of group activity, eh... tenpin bowling or something.

If there is to be lunch, and if reservation is necessary, those bringing guests should indicate so?

Considering it's going to be quite a good turn out, is anyone interested in a group shot? I remember seeing a photo of a big LOC banner somewhere before, think it was hanging on a wall at STS Watford with Dr Tony. Maybe we can use that if we still have it?

Well, what I had thought about doing was going for a drive over Rivington in a nice long convoy - would be pretty impressive and something that doesn't usually occur at meets.

If I can source a map of Rivington, I'll mark out the "track" :D

I agree with the banner though, I was hoping we could arrange for that to be brought along.

Jamie

If I can source a map of Rivington, I'll mark out the "track" :D

:o think i'll give that one a miss :)

I agree with the banner though, I was hoping we could arrange for that to be brought along.

I could possible sort that out ;)

Just reminded me, this is the one I have at the minute;)

DSCF0969.jpg

I'll have a couple of guests coming, just a mate who fancies a day out, and my brother, cos I want him take some good pics, I have no plans set in stone for the afternoon, i'll just go along with whatever everyone else wants to do :D

i will defo be coming now :D The turbo is not going on till the end of june now due to the overtime drying up at work and a few other things :angry:

Well at least i can make it to the meet now. :D

Id better give the car a wash and a general tidy up and try and do something with all the scratches ive just started collecting recentley :angry: . grrrrr car parks.

Deano

Yes ive got most of the kit, just need to get the turbo refurbed and the exhaust done plus all the gaskets.

so im also coming in a standard lex :crybaby: i was hoping it would all be done by now. So where my parents ive got lex parts all over the house :P

Looking forwrad to this as my Lex has now got its 18s and its kit on :P

be good to meet you all

Dave aka Bulldog

Hope to see Lee and Raj again,

COME ON RAJ GET UR ***** DOWN FOR THIS :)

Will anyone be lunching at the Harvester?

I am defo up for food Lee. I will have been at work from 0600, so i'll be starving.

Guys,

Count me in. I'm meeting Lee and everyone else at Stafford at 10. Will have to shoot at 2.30 though cos of work. My Lex is completely standard so I guess I'll be left in the dust of the s/c ones up the M6. Be good to meet everyone, put faces and cars to names and get some useful tips and inspiration from you guys. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Keith

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk