Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

North West Meet

I had a fantastic day too was nice to put some faces. enjoyed the drive as well.

How red did that waitress' face go when spitroast was mentioned :lol::lol:

Speaking of spitroasts, who's first in line here??? :lol:

l1000530sx5.jpg

Sorry people, i know its shocking! :blink:

Lol, was an excellent day! Weather was good, food was good, and the turnout was better!

Well done jamie! roll on the next one, next month!!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a fantastic day too was nice to put some faces. enjoyed the drive as well.

How red did that waitress' face go when spitroast was mentioned :lol::lol:

Speaking of spitroasts, who's first in line here??? :lol:

l1000530sx5.jpg

Sorry people, i know its shocking! :blink:

Lol, was an excellent day! Weather was good, food was good, and the turnout was better!

Well done jamie! roll on the next one, next month!!

Nice arse :D if i say so myself :lol::lol:

:sick::sick: Can we please not have picture of peoples arses whenever we have a North West meet? :o

Last time we had a NW meet Aido bare his - The Southerners might think those up north are fond of that kind of thing! :blush::huh::lol:

:sick::sick: Can we please not have picture of peoples arses whenever we have a North West meet? :o

Last time we had a NW meet Aido bare his - The Southerners might think those up north are fond of that kind of thing! :blush::huh::lol:

No mate, we know its only you :P

No mate, we know its only you :P

Err.... NO :P :P :lol:

Thanks to everyone that turned up, was a brilliant day and no less. Hats off to Rod for driving that distance down to the meet. Hope the drive home was safe and sound mate?

Thansk to Mel for turning up in her Altezza, was pleased that she had remembered the date as it was nice to meet so many new faces. Nice one for bringing your family along, was a pleasure to meet you all.

Gord, lovely car mate I can see why there has been a lot of great comments made over this in the past. Thank you also for your help in transferring the headlights - top man. I hope the Stella made up for it somewhat :)

Not forgetting Lee's supercharged IS - looking squeeky clean and ace as per usual :D

Once again thanks to all that attended and for contributing to what has been a successful day.

And the answer is yes, there will be another North West LOC Meet in the not to distant future. I have some rather cool plans so we'll see how they go and I'll update you all with some information as I find out myself :D Be assured, it will be better and different if possible :D

Below are a selection of images from the day - all number plates have been edited.

Regards,

Jamie

Meeting with Rory in the morning:

DSC08282.jpg

DSC08283.jpg

DSC08290.jpg

DSC08291.jpg

DSC08292.jpg

DSC08294.jpg

DSC08295.jpg

Lee's engine bay:

DSC08299.jpg

Transfusion - partially blind:

DSC08305.jpg

Gord with a helping hand:

DSC08306.jpg

All sight now lost :D

DSC08307.jpg

Two black eyes now:

DSC08308.jpg

DSC08312.jpg

DSC08314.jpg

DSC08315.jpg

DSC08319.jpg

DSC08320.jpg

DSC08321.jpg

DSC08323.jpg

DSC08325.jpg

DSC08326.jpg

DSC08327.jpg

DSC08328.jpg

DSC08329.jpg

DSC08330.jpg

DSC08332.jpg

DSC08335.jpg

All Blue:

DSC08318.jpg

Bringing the day to a close:

DSC08356.jpg

Not forgetting:

DSC08354.jpg

And a close-up for you :D

DSC083541.jpg

What a cracking day. Nice to meet everyone..old and new.

The spitroast was very nice :winky:

The Micra at the end was a classic :D

Hey Guy's i just arrived home 1 hour ago............what a day...........i got held up nearly 3 hours with an accident on motorway

Right i have not had a chance to do calculations yet but i was driving pretty hard both ways(1007 miles) :o and i have put in 170 pounds of go-go juice

I had a great time meeting all you guys and your cars and it was all well worth it and cant wait for the next 1!!!!

A big thanks to jamie for your help and for organising the meet all you guys involved with the spit roasting you know who you are!!! good banter all round.

I picked up my bodykit this morning and i am well pleased with it so hopefully get it on this week possibly

:o :o :o Oh the pint of milk i left for on Saturday night it was a bit lumpy when i got home tonight i should have taken the UHT instead i will know next time :lol::lol::lol:

The micra.................enough said

I too will get some pics up maybe tomorrow...............ill try not to cover the ones already up.

Rod glad you got back ok mate was good to meet you hope to see you again maybe we'll have to come up to you next time :)

Chris...

Cheers Mate im sure we will meet again i think i have the bug :D :D :D

This was my car all polished before i left to go via Aberdeen

picture030ey7.jpg

I hope the 4x4 driver dont come back first :excl:

picture045ns2.jpg

Lee's car with a very tidy charger install

picture046sa6.jpg

Dave's car it needs to be seen to respect how nice the bodywork is

picture058oc5.jpg

Bling Bling

picture062di1.jpg

well Gord i see you got everything you wanted for crimbo :lol:

picture067xf8.jpg

picture073om9.jpg

picture074qa9.jpg

picture075pw5.jpg

picture078te2.jpg

In Nottingham!!

picture083ru4.jpg

first off. rod the distance traveller glad you got home safely, damn pity about the hold up though but nice meetin u mate. did fly past u on m way was tryin to catch up to gord i did do on the m602 the i ended up was eating his dust :blush: . Next!!! jamie nice one for puttin the meet on had a brilliant time. Bulldog you and yr bro are a scream tell yr kid thanks for the video on my phone we decided to call king cobra cos of the music LOL :D top guys. ps cds will be sorted mate pm me and i will sort something out for you. oh yeah well be up for that :D . Gord have to say yr car is the bomb mate :winky: Iceman, what a motor love it. there is much more i could say but i'll say this, A Big Shout Out and Thumbs Up to all u guys who was there on the day cos everybody had something different done to rides and that was a pleasure to see loved it. Ps Top shot of the Mica Crew :lol::lol: peace !!!!!!!!!!

Was/had very good time meeting you all :D didn't plan on working :duh: but thinks for the drink Jamie :D

Rod you are a star coming all that way mate :winky:

Would have liked a drive in the altezza too :o never driven 1 :blink:

For them the dont come to meets coz they think there car is just standard, nothing wrong in that :D but if you do come, it wont be standard for long :lol:

Looking forward to the next one too :D see you all next time :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk