Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pictures

Rikos

Here's some pictures of my new IS had it about 3 weeks now but finally managed to take some pics and get them on here for all to see.

Even though it's only standard I luv my lil baby. Hope you'll all agree it's not a bad motor.

0000119rs3.jpg

0000120by2.jpg

0000118hi4.jpg

0000123ws3.jpg

0000122iv1.jpg

0000116iq5.jpg

0000117ep5.jpg

Cool and clean :)

But why is there the old standart grill built in whilst you have the cd slot on top...

Looks like there is old and new mixed up... did the car have had a front crash?!!!

I only found this out recently too, but the stereo was changed before the rest of the car was facelifted......

That's why this is royal sapphire blue, has no brake light in the spoiler, and the seats have no piping.

I'm guessing its a late 2000 car? Looks like a nice motor though

Second half of 2001 I think they changed the grill to the three slats. The stereo however was introduced beginning of 2001. My colleagues is the same, 4 slat grill and newer stereo. His is an X Reg - 2000.

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links