Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

4 Year Service Or 30k Mile Service ?

it is 10k miles or 1 year - whichever comes first. So that means it will be the 40k (4 years) service which is unfortunately going to be more expensive than a 30k service.

it is 10k miles or 1 year - whichever comes first. So that means it will be the 40k (4 years) service which is unfortunately going to be more expensive than a 30k service.

do you know how much? my 4 yr is due in june too...

conicidently mine will be 3 years old next year but has already done a 30,000 mile service however I probably wont put another 10K on it which means it will be neither 4 years old or done 40,000 miles what will they do on that one?

I was going to service it anyway however I wasnt sure if they would do a full or intermediate service as it hadnt really reached any of the requirements for a full one

• 1 month later...
My IS200 is 4 years old soon and due a service but the milage is only 27K so will they do

a full 40K service or a intermediate 30K service (which i had done last year aswell) or do i just wait till it gets to 40k

very confused please help :duh:

have u done yours? and if so how much was it?

• 2 weeks later...