Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

After An Altezza

jimwire

Hi,

I have been thinking of getting an Altezza rs200. I would like a manual but there does not seem to be any about. Is this something to do with the model report?

I've read a bit about this.

The only one I can find at the moment is this one:

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/CARS_...200709272634558

It's also on eBay. Would it be worth looking at? (it's quite far) or does anyone know of any more for sale?

I'm not new to imports as we have a supra already.

cheers.

There is no model report for the ESVA on the manual Tezza so there are none newer than about early 2000 when I think it changed from SVA to ESVA. So if you want a 6MT you will need to travel "far and wide" when they do come up.

The one in the link looks in good order so I would say worth a look.

Oh and welcome to LOC.

Thanks for the help.

I have emailed the guy selling the one I found and it seems really good from what I can tell (without looking in person).

What sort of things should I check if I go down? I hear that not that much goes wrong with them.

The only other manual ones I can find seem to be at Keighly but I'm not going there!

surely if your going to buy it over here and there selling it passable for the nct ( nct = irish motor test ) it should also pass the uk tests with little to no hassel they cant be that far apart .

surely if your going to buy it over here and there selling it passable for the nct ( nct = irish motor test ) it should also pass the uk tests with little to no hassel they cant be that far apart .

If only life were that simple mate :crybaby:

The UK is much more stringent than Ireland, the Brits being as anal as they are about EU law.

Have a read of this SORRY TALE and if you go back through the topics posted by IanF you will get an idea.

You guys are lucky, lucky, lucky on the Emerald Isle, even with the import tax you have to pay.

You guys are lucky, lucky, lucky on the Emerald Isle, even with the import tax you have to pay.

Just wish we had some decent fuel to run them on! Irish VPower = 95Ron with additives!

im debating heading up north with a large canister and filling it up .

looks like u have some crap rules that have to be followed. o well good luck and i hope it brings some sort of bonus at the end

Their was an Altezza for sale just as you drive through Windsor on a garage forecourt if you ever get down south at all? I noticed it as I was passing traffic.

Hi to all.

Thanks for the help guys.

The supra is pretty standard at the moment. It's a 93 RZ 6 speed manual. All we have done so far is change the headlights fitted a sub and amp and fitted a boost gauge. It was already lowered on bilsteins, had BBS alloys, uprated speakers and had a modified exhaust when it was imported.

I think I am going to look at the one I found on autotrader on sat. Did any of the RS200 's come with half leather interiors? I thought they were all cloth.

Link again:

Cheers again.

Their was an Altezza for sale just as you drive through Windsor on a garage forecourt if you ever get down south at all? I noticed it as I was passing traffic.

Hi to all.

Thanks for the help guys.

The supra is pretty standard at the moment. It's a 93 RZ 6 speed manual. All we have done so far is change the headlights fitted a sub and amp and fitted a boost gauge. It was already lowered on bilsteins, had BBS alloys, uprated speakers and had a modified exhaust when it was imported.

I think I am going to look at the one I found on autotrader on sat. Did any of the RS200 's come with half leather interiors? I thought they were all cloth.

Link again:

Cheers again.

Altezza " L" spec have leather and extra side airbags