Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Search Feature

I am going to buy a sat nav system with the speed camera option.

Performing a search for reviews/recommendatios on the forum has prooved to be useless. Can anyone tell me what key words I should use to gather together the sat nav posts or recommend a decent simple to use system.

I am going to buy a sat nav system with the speed camera option.

Performing a search for reviews/recommendatios on the forum has prooved to be useless. Can anyone tell me what key words I should use to gather together the sat nav posts or recommend a decent simple to use system.

sadly the search engine doesnt recognise 3 letter words :o

try satellite navigation :)

I've never been a fan of the portable ones, but the only one I'd touch are the tomtom's as they're better than the rest. There was a recent gadget show that tested these and they came to the same conclusion too :)

I have also found the search feature on LOC not to be the best (not as good as some other forums I have used), but if you ,ess around with your search options you will find what you need

Sorry to hijack but I have a very cheap one for sale

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=260096603365

I pretty much mainly use Google to search any website nowadays, it's a lot better in the majority of cases purely because the results are closer to what you're looking for.

It's easy, just

(search term) +site:lexusownersclub.co.uk

And likewise, if you want to look for something on sites other than LOC, you'd do:

(search term) -site:lexusownersclub.co.uk

Thanks for all replies. understand search feature better now.

After much thought and a visit to Halfords to have a look at the various systems I have decided to buy the Garmin 610T. Although the Tomtom has a good write up it's quite bulky so that decided me against it. The Garmin is lighter and much less bulky and has a decent write up in last week's Auto Express. Ordered off the internet yesterday pm due to be delivered today according to the carriers. Great service.

I've never been a fan of the portable ones, but the only one I'd touch are the tomtom's as they're better than the rest. There was a recent gadget show that tested these and they came to the same conclusion too :)

Imagine thats a personal preference....

Remember these so called critics etc etc often have very few good words to say about Lexus....

My navman has been a great buy! :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links