Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Formula One

rush

Sure is, and I'm well excited! :D

It's finally gonna be Kimi's year - although I'm interested to see how Lewis Hamilton does, will be nice to be able to support a Brit as well for a change

I've been watching Formula 1 since 1995 and ever since their has been a certain driver that has been in a league of his own - M Schumacher.

It is going to be strange for me watching Formula 1 without the great man racing. To be honest I'm not even that excited about the new season...............

Maybe I was more of a Schumacher fan then I am an F1 fan?? :question:

I'd like Jenson to do well, but early reports are not looking too good for the Honda Team.

I think it maybe a close one this year. I hope so.

Still cant forgive Jenson and his early behavoir, cant stand him. Alonso possibly but think this season could give others a chance to shine...

I've been watching Formula 1 since 1995 and ever since their has been a certain driver that has been in a league of his own - M Schumacher.

It is going to be strange for me watching Formula 1 without the great man racing. To be honest I'm not even that excited about the new season...............

Maybe I was more of a Schumacher fan then I am an F1 fan?? :question:

No mate, M Shumacher was a great driver! He was in a world of his own, he set sorted Ferrrari out! Darn shame he's not in it any more! :blush:

Used to be an avid watcher of F1, loved it in the old days, now I don't really care.

Berni Ecclestone's circus travels the world again.

F1 goes like this, watch the start, go paint the skirtings in the bathroom, have a beer break and watch the pit stops, go back and paint the walls, another beer break and watch the end. SFA happens between the beer breaks apart from paint drying.

Hi Friends,

I'm so exited that the 2007 season going to start soon ( qualifying on my Birthday :winky: )

(Anees:

Maybe I was more of a Schumacher fan then I am an F1 fan?? icon14.gif )

From my point of view he is NOT a great driver (I know lot of people going to hate me for this :crybaby: )

I think alonso will do it again this year if mclaren provide him with a reliable car.

My birthday too.

Ferrari will be a little strange without Michael and Ross Brawn. Not sure if Kimmi is big enough to lead the team. Massa may quitely take it away from him.

I'd like to see all the brits do well. It would be nice to see David on the podium again. Would be great for Lewis and Anthony Davidson to get a result or two.

Guess which race I went to last year?

post-9474-1173957956.jpg

From my point of view he is NOT a great driver (I know lot of people going to hate me for this :crybaby: )

Thats fair enough, your entitled to your opinion, I know Schumacher splits opinions strongly.... :)

Just been reading about the new rule changes for 2007, didn't know how different it is going to be! :o

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport...one/6442329.stm

Bormula 1

ZZZzzzzzz

That's what I think. I still remember the days when Prost, Senna and occasionally Mansell were battling it out. You really cannot beat those days....that was really exciting stuff, and where the drivers were better than the cars themselves...except in '92 when the car finally allowed Mansell to become world champ. Though him winning the Indy the following year proved that he wasn't that bad...

PS - bring back Murray Walker...and kill those bl00dy ads on ITV

Bormula 1

ZZZzzzzzz

That's what I think. I still remember the days when Prost, Senna and occasionally Mansell were battling it out. You really cannot beat those days....that was really exciting stuff, and where the drivers were better than the cars themselves...except in '92 when the car finally allowed Mansell to become world champ. Though him winning the Indy the following year proved that he wasn't that bad...

PS - bring back Murray Walker...and kill those bl00dy ads on ITV

Well said bring back murray and kill the ads :D

I am planning to drive down to the Ferrari factory and test circuit at Modena to just see what's going on between F1 races. Anyone ever been?

I was at Muggello last year for the launch of the 248, but not been to the main circuit. The countryside is certainly stunning round there!

What race :lol:

Lol :)

Exactly what I thought would happen though to be honest - proves the point also that while Schumacher was a very good driver, put any other good driver in a similarly superior car, and he too will walk away with each race.

We'll have to see how the season progresses, but Kimi could end up with records exactly like Michael if the Ferrari remains reliable and the other teams don't catch up performance wise.........

Ya its been a very intresting opening round in australia.

Hamilton was superb, that overtaking on the first corner was outstanding, I think we will be seeing him on the podium most of the time this year. Kimi and ferrari looks solid but dont write mclaren off im sure they will improve there car for the next race.

Can alonso do it again this year?

Yep I don't doubt that despite Newey's departure, McLaren will catch up on pace - their problem is always reliability. If they get that sorted, there's every chance Alonso could do it again.

I am getting a little confused though with all the hype around Hamilton - if anyone saw him in GP2, he is an awesome driver, so I expected him to be good in F1 too. Ok didn't quite expect him to match Alonso, but still he's in a McLaren so I would have been more surprised if he wasn't doing well...... :blink:

Bit like Kovalainen, expected him to be really good, so am more surprised that he did so badly :unsure: