Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

aido

Just watched 300, the latest film translated to the big screen from the Frank Miller graphic novels and what can I say, been waiting for this since the first time I watched the trailer ages ago, it's awesome!

Usually I'm always disappointed by anything that's hyped up, but this hits a definite home run!

Definitely recommend a watch of this one!

See if you can spot the guy from the latest series of Lost - I didn't recognise him!

Now roll on Sunshine, one of these two has to be the film of the year!

Definitely worth seeing it on the big screen mate, it's awesome, always regretted not seeing Gladiator at the cinema and don't have that worry this time :)

Im planning on going on Wednesday been waiting for it for some time.. could have watched copies but i didnt...

Watched HOT FUZZ that was fantastic aswell

I'M SPECIAL

in fact i was the one that filmed it and acted in it... the rock in the back ground

anyway, it's a wicked film, a must see. in fact i'm going to watch it again...

He's the new one who took a dump in his first appearance, him and a bird just appeared from nowhere and went on the trip with jack and them to that other station the first time they saw the Russian fella with the patch on at the Flame station?

He's the new one who took a dump in his first appearance, him and a bird just appeared from nowhere and went on the trip with Jack and them to that other station the first time they saw the Russian fella with the patch on at the Flame station?

I gotcha :winky: He don't look about 12ft tall though with a big deep voice :lol:

He's the new one who took a dump in his first appearance, him and a bird just appeared from nowhere and went on the trip with Jack and them to that other station the first time they saw the Russian fella with the patch on at the Flame station?

that made no sense at all just like the rest of lost! :lol:

I wasn't interested in seing this but if you say it's that good I may have to go.