Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cricket World Cup

rush

The few matches that have been on have been quite boring to be honest.

Think its probably between AUS and SA, with maybe the home nation having a chance.

I have been sporting England and Pakistan....don't expect either of them to win it however... :(

• 2 weeks later...

England is playing today and I got a problem with sky.... the game is on sky sport 2 when i tune to it i got a msg 'no satellite signal is being received' all the other channels are working, ant idea why?

anyone watching srilanka vs southafrica?

WHAT a nail bitting game.... pity srilanka lost but it shows that super 8s and the whole world cup is going to be very very interesting....

(glad england won the football today though :-))

anyone watching srilanka vs southafrica?

WHAT a nail bitting game.... pity srilanka lost but it shows that super 8s and the whole world cup is going to be very very interesting....

(glad england won the football today though :-))

Yeah was a good match - should have had a second slip (even though it didn't carry!)

Yeah was a good match - should have had a second slip (even though it didn't carry!)

glad some one here watch cricket :winky:

who is u r money on for the semi finals?

I think its going 2 b

australia

southafrica

srilanka

and

newzeland/england

glad some one here watch cricket :winky:

I would watch if Sky hadn't brought the rights, and if I had the luxury of staying home all afternoon.

Even though i got sky i got probs with sky sports active, so i watched most of the srilankan matches through highlights...

I worked hard prior to world cup and let my wife go to work now :winky:

It's amazing how many Irish people are suddenly becoming interested in cricket! The kids on the green beside my house were out with hockey stick and tennis ball a couple of nights ago, and some random sticks for the stumps. I only found out when one of them knocked on the door and asked for the ball back. He'd managed to hit it over the 9 ' wall into my garden, which bodes well for future Irish batsmen!

Si

did u watch england vs ireland today? what u think abt it?

Saw some of it, but had to go out so missed most of Ireland's innings. I wasn't confident leaving the house, and I thought it might be all over bar the shouting after 10 or 15 overs, but I was pleasantly surprised to see the final score. Good effort really.

Si