Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

can be found in all UK GS models from 2001 and up

Including the 430? In the handbook it shows the GS430 as having "4" in the position taken up by "M" on mine.

Speed: it eases off the throttle, then changes gear. About the same response time as a kickdown.

Yeah changes in around the same sort of time,

havnt tried it in manual mode with sport mode on tho?

Its of no use for normal driving tho, only realy becomes of use when thrashing it around country lanes etc.

Did the tiptronic gearing appear on the GS300 or was this just on the 430? If it was an optional extra how much did it cost?

Ta, Miles

My 2002 GS200 has it.

Waist of time if you ask me. When I want to change gears and pretend to be a racing driver, I drive a sports car, not a 3 ton old man tank.

If you want nippy, have your ECU piggybacked to alter the responses

can be found in all UK GS models from 2001 and up

Including the 430? In the handbook it shows the GS430 as having "4" in the position taken up by "M" on mine.

yes, 430s too.

Did the tiptronic gearing appear on the GS300 or was this just on the 430? If it was an optional extra how much did it cost?

Ta, Miles

Waist of time if you ask me. When I want to change gears and pretend to be a racing driver, I drive a sports car, not a 3 ton old man tank.

Well, I suspect that for certain situations, driving in very hilly conditions, where you want to hold a particular gear, say 2nd or 3rd, it may be safer. Reason being, you don't need to take your hands off the wheel to move the gear selector down to 2nd. I don't think anyone views a GS300 as a racing car. :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links