Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Clean Dash

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T7RY B @ Mar 15 2007, 09:34 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Auto Glym vinyl & rubber care.

Apply with a slightly damp cloth so that it does not give that nasty "SHINY" finish.

Lovely fresh smell is impregnated into it and the finish is excellent.

think i'll try this one :) Halfords are doin an auto glym 3 for the price of 2 :)

i used an awesome product the other day it was made by 303 and looked really cheaply packaged. but it was £26 it claims to be the same stuff nasa use to protect plastics from uv. it brings a dash up realy well and its awesome if you have any black trim on your car.

ouch 26 sheets sound pricy... :winky:

the ebay autoglym looks pretty good deal.

aerospace 303 is fantastic. Its one of the most highly regarded dash protectors on the market.

You can pick it up from Autopia :D

ouch 26 sheets sound pricy... :winky:

the ebay autoglym looks pretty good deal.

aerospace 303 is fantastic. Its one of the most highly regarded dash protectors on the market.

You can pick it up from Autopia :D

Maintenance- use an anti-static plastic cleaner (BTI™ Chemicals Plexus Plastic Polish & Cleaner) and lightly spray a damp towel and apply 303 Space Protectant for UVR protection

Vinyl dressings should be used to replenish the necessary oils (to avoid the vinyl plasticizers drying out and cracking) to interior and plastic panels

its the same-Use 303 Aerospace Protectant to provide ultra violet protection for-Vinyl, Rubber, Vinyl convertible tops, Clear vinyl windows, Tonneau cover's, Clear bras, Rubber seals

and Coated leather interiors