Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is220d Multimedia And Razr Phone

Hi all, first post.

new to lexus and love the car - is220d sport.

However....

I just can't get a razr phone to work properly with the multimedia. I get problems that others have reported. That whlist the phone pairs and operates fine after restarting the car the phone will not automatically pair.

I have searched all over the web and this forum and have found some people say a razr works and others say it won't. And I have looked at the lexus (US) website and it says a razr works fine.

So who has had a rzr working fine and who hasn't?

If you have one that works fine - what is the software version. Mine begins with a 4 which makes it a razr v3R. I am thinking the R is the important bit.

I have tried setting Bluetooth power to on. Setting the pairing to automatic. I have also toggled the car settings available on the phone...

If anyone else is having trouble pairing - whats the quicket way you have found to getting the two paired again. Having to reregister the phone everytime I get in the car is a pain.

Thanks all.

Hi all, first post.

However....

I just can't get a razr phone to work properly with the multimedia. I get problems that others have reported. That whlist the phone pairs and operates fine after restarting the car the phone will not automatically pair.

I have searched all over the web and this forum and have found some people say a razr works and others say it won't. And I have looked at the lexus (US) website and it says a razr works fine.

If you have one that works fine - what is the software version. Mine begins with a 4 which makes it a razr v3R. I am thinking the R is the important bit.

I have tried setting bluetooth power to on. Setting the pairing to automatic. I have also toggled the car settings available on the phone...

If anyone else is having trouble pairing - whats the quicket way you have found to getting the two paired again. Having to reregister the phone everytime I get in the car is a pain.

Thanks all.

I have the very first RAZR (2 years old) and this works fine with MM, I believe the problems come with the more recent variants.

Hi all, first post.

However....

I have tried setting bluetooth power to on. Setting the pairing to automatic. I have also toggled the car settings available on the phone...

Thanks all.

Yes I've had same frustration. Mine is also a V3R (Software version: R4515_G_08.BD.43R) and as I said on this thread:

It connects, but does not auto-reconnect after ignition is turned off, or if you've switched the phone off and on again. Unfortunately, you have to go through the car's Bluetooth connection settings and actually re-register the phone EVERY time I get in the car. A pain in the a*** shutup.gif

If you find a solution PLEASE let me know.

• 2 weeks later...