Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So What Have You Got Planned For St Patrick's Day?

aido

So what have you got planned for tomorrow?

It's my first night out in a while so I'm practising as we speak:

16032007121rb1.jpg

Wish I was in Dublin but Ches Vegas will do!

Yeah I don't have a tv dude, I'm down at my mum's place at the minute looking after her, back home tomorrow though so going out on the lash :D

Have fun in Dublin, it's an ace place, I need to pay another visit, the bird I might be nobbing tomorrow is half Irish so might be back sooner than I thought if I win the jackpot :lol:

Also I definitely don't have lacey things down at my place, apart from the last birds lacey thongs if they count :lol:

:lol:

These are my 'fashionable' ones I think, ripped to shreds, think my socks are laced with pheromones because I'm irrestistable to fat birds when I wear these jeans :o

That's a good price, it's £3.50 in some of the places here now, gonna be messy, got wasted last year too, it was mega!

£40 return if both of us

That's a really good price. Will try this one on my next venture me thinks.

Jamie

That is as a walk on passenger, but seeing as the train station is right next to the port in Holyhead it is well worth it.

I didn't think you had a tv :)

I said that to myself too,

Still, £1.50 a pint where I live..

The social club around the corner from me is doing all pints for a quid, all day :D :D

:lol:

Here we go look - no TV :)

17032007122sw8.jpg

After seeing all the crap that's on TV down at my mum's place I don't want one either :D

Just have my projector for DVD's and XBox - don't have a tuner though so physically can't pick up TV signals - the TV license people still want to sue me but there we go :D

1 hour til I get ****** :lol:

:o :o :o :o :o

I'm half Irish, but you're English, and you're not taking chance to make an excuse to the other half to go and get wasted on Guinness?

Get yourself on it!

Two down waiting for these buggers to turn up, hitting town very shortly, with my many bitches in tow :lol:

:o :o :o :o :o

I'm half Irish, but you're English, and you're not taking chance to make an excuse to the other half to go and get wasted on Guinness?

Get yourself on it!

Two down waiting for these buggers to turn up, hitting town very shortly, with my many bitches in tow :lol:

Mate, I don't need an excuse to get wasted!!! :lol:

Actually having a drink-at-home session tonight, as I got completley arse holed in Leicester Square last night! :D

Not doing it lightly at home though... am drinking Carlsberg Elephant tonight! BRING IT ON! :lol:

The social club around the corner from me is doing all pints for a quid, all day :D :D

Ohhhhh I was ripped off earlier then! D'oh! :P

Planned for paddy's day....

nothing!

I'm ENGLISH, not Irish! :whistling:

History would suggest that Patrick was English anyway.... :winky: :whistling:

Aido, lovin the pimp cushions! :D

Ohhhhh I was ripped off earlier then! D'oh! :P

Planned for paddy's day....

nothing!

I'm ENGLISH, not Irish! :whistling:

Aido, lovin the pimp cushions! :D

Show me your english lessons whilst I have another beer!! :P

Nope he was actually Welsh..... :P

:lol: I just remember when I went out last year, some drunk was going on and on about the fact he want Irish.....So he was 50% correct! He told me rumoured had it he was English!