Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hks 2.2 Stroker Kit

sxe 2000

im looking at this kit do you think it could hold 1.5bar of boost??? around 380-400bhp??

hks kansai UK told me i need 3S-GTE BEAMS kit ye??

just wana make sure before i order any thing!

:D

just said....lol

as ive said personally id stick with the 2.0, but go with the Toda pistons and get better rods the crank is well upto it

im looking at this kit do you think it could hold 1.5bar of boost??? around 380-400bhp??

hks kansai UK told me i need 3S-GTE BEAMS kit ye??

just wana make sure before i order any thing!

:D

just said....lol

as ive said personally id stick with the 2.0, but go with the Toda pistons and get better rods the crank is well upto it

i think i will just go ahead with the toda pistons rods and head gasket.

what type of comp will i be lookin for around 8.7:1??

the 2.2 toda one for turbo'd altezza's is The compression ratio of the stroker kit is 8.8 : 1 compression ratio

thats the one thats going into my car

have you already bought the toda 2.2 kit thats the kit i want to go for and the comp ration is still very good.

what to do what to do ???????? :lol:

ye my car is in the garage atm getting worked on its gone 2 weeks now dont expect it back for some time . im in no rush but i do miss her

i dont expect to be running anything higher then 1.0 boost tho .5-.7 for when its easy driving no need to be running around with the boost level through the roof everyday . i rember reading u wanted 1.5-2

what turbo kit did you go for in the end ?

im sure whoever is doing the kit for you will advise you to the best option for your bhp figure that you have in mind

ye my car is in the garage atm getting worked on its gone 2 weeks now dont expect it back for some time . im in no rush but i do miss her

i dont expect to be running anything higher then 1.0 boost tho .5-.7 for when its easy driving no need to be running around with the boost level through the roof everyday . i rember reading u wanted 1.5-2

what turbo kit did you go for in the end ?

im sure whoever is doing the kit for you will advise you to the best option for your bhp figure that you have in mind

i have a new project at the moment i cant say any thing its top secret. :shifty: what mm head gasket are you using for the 2.2 kit?