Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger Tdi Pulley Kit

Hello guys

I m french IS200 owner.

I m about to buy the TTE supercharger kit from Prolex. I plan to change the Pulley to obtain more power.

I wanted to know if anyone of u have made this modification?

Tdi announce 0.65bar for the 'TDI stage 2 supercharger pulley kit "If i make this modification . do I have to make any other modification in my engine?

TDIPULLEY.jpg

And also the induction KIT for the supercharger. Does anyone have it?

20kitwo8.jpg

Superchargers owners please let me know ur point of view.

Thx

here is my IS

sa400007fv7.jpg

Nice looking IS there mate :)

I had the induction kit from TDi on my supercharger and I loved it, the noise it made was absolutely crackers - it's very loud, basically it doesn't sound like a normal induction kit, it just lets you hear all the noise that the supercharger makes!

Not sure if you'd need to keep an eye on the fuelling if you went with the pulley upgrade, not many people have ever gone down that road as far as I know.

The specs that TTE produced the kits to ensured that it was as reliable as it could be for a mass market kit.

I had the induction kit from TDi on my supercharger and I loved it, the noise it made was absolutely crackers - it's very loud, basically it doesn't sound like a normal induction kit, it just lets you hear all the noise that the supercharger makes!

I second that :whistling:

Nice looking IS there mate :)

Not sure if you'd need to keep an eye on the fuelling if you went with the pulley upgrade, not many people have ever gone down that road as far as I know.

The specs that TTE produced the kits to ensured that it was as reliable as it could be for a mass market kit.

Thx I guess U convince me to get the induction KIT :D

About the Pulley upgrade ..i guess i need to change the ECU too? waht do u think?

Hi,

if your car is LHD like mine in Germany you won't be able to fit this induction kit. You don't have enough room because the ABS-Valve is in its way. In UK-Spec IS Mk1 the ABS Valves sits somewhere else...

Have a look (in this picture on the left, the shiny thingy with the 5 pipes, LHD):

P7222383.sized.jpg

Hi,

if your car is LHD like mine in Germany you won't be able to fit this induction kit. You don't have enough room because the ABS-Valve is in its way. In UK-Spec IS Mk1 the ABS Valves sits somewhere else...

Have a look (in this picture on the left, the shiny thingy with the 5 pipes, LHD):

P7222383.sized.jpg

Damm Ur right!! :tomato: Oh no!

its not just a question of bolting on the pulley.

you need more fuel,piggy back ecu definately to look after fueling etc then a bigger intercooler is wise.........

also .65 bar is more than its wise for the standard rods/pistons to take so if you go for the uprated rods and pistons and associated costs for that

considerable dosh for not a lot of extra BHP

IMHO better of going for manifold/decat/rear box which gives you more bhp for the £ :winky:

its not just a question of bolting on the pulley.

you need more fuel,piggy back ecu definately to look after fueling etc then a bigger intercooler is wise.........

also .65 bar is more than its wise for the standard rods/pistons to take so if you go for the uprated rods and pistons and associated costs for that

considerable dosh for not a lot of extra BHP

IMHO better of going for manifold/decat/rear box which gives you more bhp for the £ :winky:

And what about the Pulley kit STAGE 1?

I want to make the less modification as possible.

Hi Tian, even with the 0.5bar stage-1 pulley upgrade you will require an engine managment solution (ecu) combined with greater capacity fuel delivery system (injectors and pump)

If you'd like some prices please feel free to email me at TDi