Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tail Ligts

Hey guys,

Yeah its me again! ur prob like wot the f..k is this guy all about hahaha!

Does anyone know where I can get smoked back lights or dark tinted colour in them? Or are they known as graphite?

I seen a graphite add on that you can buy thats why im asking, and if i need to buy this add on can i open up the rear lights or are they silicon sealed?

Any info would be nice:)

Btw how do you see other peoples cars photos on here? I have been to gallery and just shows me events. Would be nice to see other peoples cars in full image rather than just small thumbnails :)

As always thank you to everyone that helps me an has helped me in the past on here, i really do appreciate everyone's input :)

Dan

nah ive already got them an they are depo lights , they are f**ked!!!! i am trying to get a refund. everyone has had problems with them and i dont know how companies are still selling them, eBay i knw anyone can sell anything but ive seen them on so many mod company sites.

Thanks anyway tho.

Anyone have info on the non-led dark/smoked rear lights ??

nah ive already got them an they are depo lights , they are f**ked!!!! i am trying to get a refund. everyone has had problems with them and i dont know how companies are still selling them, ebay i knw anyone can sell anything but ive seen them on so many mod company sites.

Thanks anyway tho.

Anyone have info on the non-led dark/smoked rear lights ??

The ones on the link above are LED ones from Prolex- UK

Would have thought these would be ok

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links