Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Angel Eyes Headlight Mod

Blackshuck

I like'em.........on a BMW :)

Fair comment

Dont get me wrong, I do like, they look good. However, I despair people who buy 'Lexus Style Lights' and put them on Saxos, Rovers and even BMWs... :blink:

i like them, but gotta say i prefer them on bm's so dunno whether they'd look outta place on a lex.

I think the point is that along with the 'kidney grille', the twin headlights is clearly a BMW styling cue. IIRC the first BMW with the twin lights was the E30 and barring a few exceptions all BMWs since have at the very least hinted at twin headlights. The 'Angel Eyes' were then added to emphisise this styling cue. On a BMW it looks great as does the 'kidney grille', but on any other make of car it just looks wrong.

i quite like it, considering doin the same but not sure yet. True they look good on a bmw but personaly i think they look better on a lex, perhaps a bit of a biased opinion though lol.

Where did you buy them from?

WOW :o

Whose is that IS?

That is a seriously well modified car, very very nice indeed, definitely the best example I've seen in ages!

Loving the colour scheme too, those calipers look great contrasted against the colour of the car - is that standard Platinum Ice or has that had a custom respray?

Oh right, thought it was a Euro car, looks like it's got a Prolex badge on the front bumper but can't really make it out - trying to find it now to get some specs :)

Pics are in a folder called Edgybilt but that doesn't turn much up on Google

Looks like it may be an Australian car, it's featured on Raptor Superchargers here - http://raptorsc.com.au/kits.php?id=27

Then again looking into it the car is shown winning some awards in California so definitely a USA car!