Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls400 In The Uk

Hey guys,

I'm currently in Perth, Australia but will be moving to the UK in September. I have a 1990 LS400 here in Perth which I love, I'm thinking of buying an LS400 in the UK.

Are there many to choose from? And what should I expect to pay.

BTW if anyone is selling one from here let me know.

Cheers

When you find one, the Uk government will do all it can to stop you driving it!

High fuel cost

High insurance cost

Congestion charges

Difficult and expensive parking

Made to feel you are polluting the planet while they fly and drive regardless

Best tip you'll ever get........stay where you are!

High fuel cost

High insurance cost

Congestion charges

Sadly, your not wrong Roy......................just waiting for another kicking from this afternoons budget

High fuel cost

High insurance cost

Congestion charges

Sadly, your not wrong Roy......................just waiting for another kicking from this afternoons budget

I'm doing all I can to to help the global warming issue. I have planted four trees in my front garden - to offset my 'Carbon footprint' - whatever that is :huh: and now own a 'gas guzzling' LS400 4 litre V8 (22mpg which I think is not bad). If more people were like me we could soon get rid of that ozone layer, increase the greenhouse effect and have weather like Australia in the UK. That would also melt the polar ice caps so that the coast could move inland and I could live on a beach without moving house. I'm sorry for all you people who live in lowlands and valleys - you'll probably have to move house or buy boats. When Lexus build a comfortable electric car that can transport me around at 155mph (not that I've tried that officer - yet) maybe I'll join the clean/green brigade - 'till then I like my LS too much.

Mick

High fuel cost

High insurance cost

Congestion charges

I'm doing all I can to to help the global warming issue. I have planted four trees in my front garden - to offset my 'Carbon footprint' - whatever that is :huh: and now own a 'gas guzzling' LS400 4 litre V8 (22mpg which I think is not bad). If more people were like me we could soon get rid of that ozone layer, increase the greenhouse effect and have weather like Australia in the UK. That would also melt the polar ice caps so that the coast could move inland and I could live on a beach without moving house. I'm sorry for all you people who live in lowlands and valleys - you'll probably have to move house or buy boats. When Lexus build a comfortable electric car that can transport me around at 155mph (not that I've tried that officer - yet) maybe I'll join the clean/green brigade - 'till then I like my LS too much.

Mick

lol like it!!! :lol:

Mick

Lovin it and so true, i'm with you on that one!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links