Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Front Lip Spolier

IRLRs200

H guys just wondering how much lower the front of my car would be with a TRD Front spoiler fitted? THinking of getting on at the end of the month but if it makes the front too low i may have to re-consider(nothing but speed bumps around here!) My car isnt lowered(YET)! Just going to stick on some Tein lowering springs

I was going to do this option but we have the funny middle of the road humps where the wheels go each side of the bump...(sometimes catch my exhaust on them) but Corner Spats gave me the centre clearance for these humps...just incase you wasn't aware of them!

I was going to do this option but we have the funny middle of the road humps where the wheels go each side of the bump...(sometimes catch my exhaust on them) but Corner Spats gave me the centre clearance for these humps...just incase you wasn't aware of them!

Corner spats? What are these and do u have any pics? Never heard of these before :blush:

They're an official Lexus part mate and feature in the accessory catalogues. I'm sure photies will be up soon. If not, you could take a look at Chris (CIJ) as he has them fitted to his. Pics might be up in his gallery?

Hope you both don't mind me posting these.

Jamie

Cheer Jamie,didnt know these where available from Lexus. Now to get a part number!

There you go:

Painted Corner Spats

Astral Black.......................................................GBNGA-PO064-BC

Granite Sky.......................................................GBNGA-PO064-KU

Glenarvon Pine...................................................GBNGA-PO064-HG

Scarlatti Red.....................................................GBNGA-PO064-CF

Strathcaron Blue................................................GBNGA-PO064-LR

Platinum Ice......................................................GBNGA-PO064-GF

Damietta Quartz................................................GBNGA-PO064-F1