Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spoiler And Sport Grille.........

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
thats a really gorgeous shade of anthracite.. Don't suppose you know the paint code? :)

not sure bout the paint code..got it done in birmingham..charcoal/anthracite.. if u want the place lemme know

thx:) tbh wasnt too sure bout the wheels myself when i gave it in coz i hadnt seen one in that original is200 alloys that color. but loved it when it was done. the tints got it done by tintr in nottingham. was down there few days so decided to :) the fronts are 45% and back i think were 70% or something.

thats a really gorgeous shade of anthracite.. Don't suppose you know the paint code? :)

thought u just had new wheels on urs?

Lexus dealerships do the sports grill in 4 colours ONLY that come pre-painted: Red/Black/Silver/Platinum Ice. The parts full price is about £36 and is a special order as they dont stock them.

The Sports badge and the lexus badge come attached to it however only the lexus badge can be removed as it is held on by a clip. The sport badge will not remove as it is glued.

Has anyone got any pictures of the sports grill on a Graphite Grey IS200??? please post if you have thanks

what's the maximum legal transmission percentage for front window tints (i.e in front of the b-pillar)??

The legal maximum tint is NONE (as your car windows are already slightly tinted, any additional tinting is therefore likely over the 30% limit) in front of b-pillar, a recent news report on BBC Look East shows police pulling vehicles over for tint offenses, so they are not kidding.

Info summed up nicely here

your allowed a 30% tint. when police pull u over they have a device which tests if 70% of the light goes thru ur window. if it does, ur fine.

you need to lower the car mate - just drop it the standard 30mm - it makes such a difference in looks

what bout the ride tho? does it affect it

I went into to see about tinting my sport darker, and the guy showed me a legal sample and it was almost clear and i told him my standard windows were darker and he went to have a look and the front side windows do look darker than his sample

He said over the years they have moved the goal posts on how dark they can be, but as mine is factory standard im hoping that they could not make you take them out and change them?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links