Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Help

boilerguy

Hi, myself and the wife have been looking to buy an altezza rs 200 manual. We would like to know as much info as we can about the cars such as good importers, insurance, where to get servicing, tuning and any other info that would help us in our quest to buy a superb motor vehicle.

Hi, myself and the wife have been looking to buy an altezza rs 200 manual. We would like to know as much info as we can about the cars such as good importers, insurance, where to get servicing, tuning and any other info that would help us in our quest to buy a superb motor vehicle.

Your being very vague as to what info your looking for. Maybe do a search of the site for info. Here's a link to the spec of the car. The best model i think is the L Edition or Qualitat model, the seem to have the best spec, Try and get one with a full TRD bodykit, they look a lot better and dont cost a lot extra. I could go on for hours......

lot of ones come with broken raido's

chk the suspension they can be very bouncy

look at the rear for damage as for dealers and that ull have to ask some some of the uk lads as i dont know any but from what ive heard not many rs200's are in the uk

but i find it great . ive a baby 2 theres loads of room in the boot for baby things if you have one .

overall there great cars . what type of car are you compairing it against .

lot of ones come with broken raido's

chk the suspension they can be very bouncy

look at the rear for damage as for dealers and that ull have to ask some some of the uk lads as i dont know any but from what ive heard not many rs200's are in the uk

but i find it great . ive a baby 2 theres loads of room in the boot for baby things if you have one .

overall there great cars . what type of car are you compairing it against .

Ye supposedly some problem in registering them in UK problem with the DVLA report( or whatever its called!!) Make sure its fully serviced before u get it as a a full service could cost the guts of a grand. Wheels are prone to corrision check to make sure they are in good condition. Make sure it isnt too heavily modified,as this could cause reliability issues. Some models come with sat nav but it wont work in Ireland, not sure about UK, If you can get one with it, its great maybe hook up a xbox!