Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Few Interesting Bits For Is200/altezza On Ebay

Hi all, as i am not a gold member any longer i cannot post a topic in buy & sell. Basically just wanted to tell you guys that there are a few bits that i dont need that i have put up on eBay.

as you say.your not a gold member :excl:

Did your car get written off in the end Taz?? Just thought I'd ask considering the smash you said you had. Never heard back from you about about the spoiler you were supposed to purchase from me either ;)

Good job I never sent it without payment. :)

no actually mate i didnt write my car off, just fancied a change and had 2 other cars since. Evo 8 & now got gs430 sport. What spoiler u talkin about?

Reserve on skirts are £80

Yes, spoiler is same as in pic but in carbon effect.

& no elexes the spoiler is carbon not painted.

@ gord, wot parts am i trying to sell for more than lexus?

Didnt know lexus sold blitz or copy stuff.

Yes, spoiler is same as in pic but in carbon effect.

& no elexes the spoiler is carbon not painted.

@ gord, wot parts am i trying to sell for more than lexus?

Didnt know lexus sold blitz or copy stuff.

Well you did try selling a gen lexus bonnet for £350 :) now if you was to get one from lexus (new)£200 :winky:

The copy TRD sideskirts, do thay come with the fitting kit, rubber's + 8 plastic fixing's to mount sideskirts to underside of the car :question:

@ gord, dont remember selling a genuine is200 bonnet for 350, but i did sell a is200 carbon bonnet for that price in the past. The skirts dont come with any fitting kit, you would have to source your own unfortunately.

i am based in newport south wales, near cardiff.

no actually mate i didnt write my car off. What spoiler u talkin about?

The one you wanted to buy HERE and hence I asked for the thread to be closed. You had a problem finding a bank and then your car was involved in an 'accident'. Glad to hear your doing alright though :shifty:

@ gord, dont remember selling a genuine is200 bonnet for 350, but i did sell a is200 carbon bonnet for that price in the past. The skirts dont come with any fitting kit, you would have to source your own unfortunately.

i am based in newport south wales, near cardiff.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...c=17370&hl=

There you go mate :D

No flies on you Gord... :D