Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Rear Seats Folding

Hello to all!

I have been doing some researh on the Lexus IS200 to buy a used one. Up to now I have only made some search on the Net and in my "googling arround" I got confused with a question about the rear seats of the IS200?

Does the back seats of the IS200 fold so we can get a bigger trunk and put some larger objects in it?

Thank you all!

Hello to all!

I have been doing some researh on the Lexus IS200 to buy a used one. Up to now I have only made some search on the Net and in my "googling arround" I got confused with a question about the rear seats of the IS200?

Does the back seats of the IS200 fold so we can get a bigger trunk and put some larger objects in it?

Thank you all!

No, there is a ski hatch which makes a small hole, 12" x 6" so you can put long objects through that but don't buy an IS for the boot space. And trunk.... your on LOC UK, it's a boot.

Hello to all!

Thank you all!

No, there is a ski hatch which makes a small hole, 12" x 6" so you can put long objects through that but don't buy an IS for the boot space. And trunk.... your on LOC UK, it's a boot.

Is there any kit avaiable to make the rear seats reclinable?

Is it possible to remove the rear seats completely whith out having lot of problems?

Thank you.

Q - Is there any kit avaiable to make the rear seats reclinable?

A- No

Q - Is it possible to remove the rear seats completely whith out having lot of problems?

A- Yes you can remove the seat but there is a bulkhead behind the seat back so you won't get any more space

Best plan would be a Sport Cross (Estate version)

Have a look HERE

A- No

Q - Is it possible to remove the rear seats completely whith out having lot of problems?

A- Yes you can remove the seat but there is a bulkhead behind the seat back so you won't get any more space

Have a look HERE

What do you mean with a "bulkhead"?

A- No

Have a look HERE

What do you mean with a "bulkhead"?

Sheet of metal

This is what the rear looks like with the back seats removed.... :winky:

monsterstrip5.jpg

(pic courtesy of monster mat.)

Hi!

Now I see why the back seat are not reclinable. I think that's not this that will move me from buy a IS200 :)

Thank you all.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links