Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Split Thread

tdiplc

sorry to hear it

Post to Dave Ellen of Prolex:

I have to say that I am disappointed to have my focus diverted away from an important project to deal with this utter garbage in your little playground.

The fact that you have chosen to engage in Adies thread at a time that you are embroiled in litigation with him is unsympathetic and unwise at best, and completely outrageous at worst. Like a true Gentlemen, Adie has refrained from making any comments about you or Prolex until the outcome of the court hearing.

It is my experience that facts, logic and fairness are concepts that do not seem to trouble to your thought processes very often, and your comments: "detonation, detonanation", and "what caused the blow up.............would wager car got too hot in dyno room so took it out to map on the road.....got it wrong and bang she goes..." are clear evidence that your views are based on belief (or hope) rather than fact. I have very clear views on people that rely on "belief" but will share that with you at a later time.

I am sorry to ruin your fun by intruducing the following facts for your consideration:

1. Our dyno cell and cooling facilities are among the best available anywhere in the UK.

2. The data logging chart clearly shows the air and coolant temperatures to be normal.

3. There is absolutely no evidence of even the remotest hint of detonation on any of the pistons or on the cylinder head.

4. I advised Adie to instruct an Independant Engineer to evaluate the work that was done elsewhere and by oursleves. The Engineer has more qualifications that you have chips on your shoulder and will be providing Adie with a report next week.

We have made a preliminary report for Adie but this is a sensitive issue so will let him decide whether he wants to share it with anyone here.

Regarding your quote "what caused the blow up.............would wager car got too hot in dyno room so took it out to map on the road.....got it wrong and bang she goes..", I will take you up on your wager please. I will put up any figure you suggest (up to £1m), your house deeds against my house deeds, or the shares of TDi against the shares of Prolex. This is the critical path:

1. You suggest the stakes

2. A legally binding contract is drawn up and funds availability is validated.

3. We both place the stakes in a secure ESCROW account at the offices of your Lawyer.

4. You can either accept the evaluation of Adies Engineer or you can appoint your own.

Please let me know about the above urgently because we want to start rebuilding the engine next week.

Finally, I have to say that your constant childish negativity towards TDi and our clients indicate a psychological fixation disorder, which I think you should seek professional help for.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear it

I have to say that I am disappointed to have my focus diverted away from an important project to deal with this utter garbage in your little playground.

The fact that you have chosen to engage in Adies thread at a time that you are embroiled in litigation with him is unsympathetic and unwise at best, and completely outrageous at worst. Like a true Gentlemen, Adie has refrained from making any comments about you or Prolex until the outcome of the court hearing.

It is my experience that facts, logic and fairness are concepts that do not seem to trouble to your thought processes very often, and your comments: "detonation, detonanation", and "what caused the blow up.............would wager car got too hot in dyno room so took it out to map on the road.....got it wrong and bang she goes..." are clear evidence that your views are based on belief (or hope) rather than fact. I have very clear views on people that rely on "belief" but will share that with you at a later time.

I am sorry to ruin your fun by intruducing the following facts for your consideration:

1. Our dyno cell and cooling facilities are among the best available anywhere in the UK.

2. The data logging chart clearly shows the air and coolant temperatures to be normal.

3. There is absolutely no evidence of even the remotest hint of detonation on any of the pistons or on the cylinder head.

4. I advised Adie to instruct an Independant Engineer to evaluate the work that was done elsewhere and by oursleves. The Engineer has more qualifications that you have chips on your shoulder and will be providing Adie with a report next week.

We have made a preliminary report for Adie but this is a sensitive issue so will let him decide whether he wants to share it with anyone here.

Regarding your quote "what caused the blow up.............would wager car got too hot in dyno room so took it out to map on the road.....got it wrong and bang she goes..", I will take you up on your wager please. I will put up any figure you suggest (up to £1m), your house deeds against my house deeds, or the shares of TDi against the shares of Prolex. This is the critical path:

1. You suggest the stakes

2. A legally binding contract is drawn up and funds availability is validated.

3. We both place the stakes in a secure ESCROW account at the offices of your Lawyer.

4. You can either accept the evaluation of Adies Engineer or you can appoint your own.

Please let me know about the above urgently because we want to start rebuilding the engine next week.

Finally, I have to say that your constant childish negativity towards TDi and our clients indicate a psychological fixation disorder, which I think you should seek professional help for.

calm down.........project management must be stressing you out :winky:

Not sure where you get the statement "The fact that you have chosen to engage in Adies thread" from as I've not said anything on here nor would I.

Think its you who may need medical help.

Firstly, I don't get stressed out, at all, in any way shape or form. I am capable of dealing with fools in a calm and professional manner.

Secondly, I notice that you have completely avoided the issues. Have you withdrawn your wager?

Thirdly, regarding this other utter garbage, I state catagorically that you are either lying or have been lied to, and offer you a wager that you cannot provide any substantiation of your statement (unless you can find one of your chums to pretend he has spoken to me).

Fourthly, your statement "well seems that the blow up was caused by faulty head bolts.........wonder how another IS running same boost doesnt have that problem ?" clearly demonstrates your ignorance of automotive issues. The clue for you is that high power produces high cylinder pressures and stresses.

Fifthly, do not forget that I am coming looking for you to see if you are man enough to mock my name when I am standing in front of you (instead of behind a key board).

Not sure where you get the statement "The fact that you have chosen to engage in Adies thread" from as I've not said anything on here nor would I.

If you care to read back through the thread, or even where I quoted you in my 1st post today, you will see where you have butted in.

Firstly, I don't get stressed out, at all, in any way shape or form. I am capable of dealing with fools in a calm and professional manner.

Secondly, I notice that you have completely avoided the issues. Have you withdrawn your wager?

Thirdly, regarding this other utter garbage, I state catagorically that you are either lying or have been lied to, and offer you a wager that you cannot provide any substantiation of your statement (unless you can find one of your chums to pretend he has spoken to me).

Fourthly, your statement "well seems that the blow up was caused by faulty head bolts.........wonder how another IS running same boost doesnt have that problem ?" clearly demonstrates your ignorance of automotive issues. The clue for you is that high power produces high cylinder pressures and stresses.

Fifthly, do not forget that I am coming looking for you to see if you are man enough to mock my name when I am standing in front of you (instead of behind a key board).

If you care to read back through the thread, or even where I quoted you in my 1st post today, you will see where you have butted in.

Mark,

You really do need to take some medication as you seem quite agitated.

I thought making threats etc was in breach of the T & C's on LOC ?

Personally I think your outburst does you or TDI-PLC's credibility no good whatsoever.

Good luck with the rebuild and dont forget to make sure the oil galleries are cleaned properly.

Personally I think your outburst does you or TDI-PLC's credibility no good whatsoever.

Good luck with the rebuild and dont forget to make sure the oil galleries are cleaned properly.

Thank you for your concern but I can assure you that I am completely calm, as usual.

You may not have noticed, but I did not make any threats. What I did do is tell you exactly what will happen.

I notice that you have still not provided any substantive responses to the issues in hand.

You are not qualified technically or ethically to make a statement on the credibility of TDI. I expect to be judged by my peers and my customers, as should you.

Thank you for your concern but I can assure you that I am completely calm, as usual.

You may not have noticed, but I did not make any threats. What I did do is tell you exactly what will happen.

I notice that you have still not provided any substantive responses to the issues in hand.

You are not qualified technically or ethically to make a statement on the credibility of TDI. I expect to be judged by my peers and my customers, as should you.

OK I'll put the kettle on. Be nice to see you :winky:

BTW I have no intention of responding to your post(s) as I have better things to do with my time and I'm sure the majority of members find our exchanges a waste of bandwidth.

It is a shame you are not prepared to back up any of your claims or statements, or honour the wager.

Regarding this public display of ignorance. Would you like me to educate you with a technical explanation, or would you prefer to wallow in your faith/denial/prejudice based existance?

It is a shame you are not prepared to back up any of your claims or statements, or honour the wager.

Regarding this public display of ignorance. Would you like me to educate you with a technical explanation, or would you prefer to wallow in your faith/denial/prejudice based existance?

Mark - I left school many years ago. I've tried to be polite but maybe a more direct reproach may work.

I have better things to do with my time than waste it dealing with a small minded egocentric bully like you so **** off and get a life.

Mark - I left school many years ago. I've tried to be polite but maybe a more direct reproach may work.

I have better things to do with my time than waste it dealing with a small minded egocentric bully like you so **** off and get a life.

Does that mean that you don't want to be educated? I can understand your desire to remain in ignorance, as many faith based philosophies actively engage in fact avoidance.

There's no need to use rude language. Are you getting agitated by your inability to provide substantive responses?

If you have better things to do with your ife, why do you spend so much time publishing hate, lies and technical inaccuracies in your little playground?

If you have better things to do with your ife, why do you spend so much time publishing hate, lies and technical inaccuracies in your little playground?

...then why do you spend your time reading it?? :)

Mark, you've always acted like a gent on this site, this doesn't sound like you. Its almost like Dave and yourself have switched roles....... :lol:

I'm sure your customers and peers know how good you are so:

377766049_bb72660591.jpg

...then why do you spend your time reading it?? :)

Hi Anees, the reason is simply because I take my job very seriously, even though I don't really have time to engage in trivea at the moment.

I am 100% responsible for everything that happens at TDi (even though I am no longer involved in the day to day running).

I take an objection to anyone that prints hate, lies and inaccuracies about my company, and I expect a full explanation (as a matter of honour and decency) from anyone that chooses to do so.

It's a saddening indictment of todays society where somethinks they can say what they like without being challenged to provide a reasoned and intelligent argument, or evidence.

I've got the feeling their's a bit of tension going on here and it doesn't look to me as though it is going to be resolved by writing messages on a forum and almost certain that this isn't what the forum is meant for.

I feel the best thing would be to formally express your concerns and problems regarding each other through personal letter's or an actual conversation. If this is still not going to suffice then I suggest going to see you solicitor.

I hope it all get's sorted and more attention can be paid to the people on the forum that actually need help and assistance.

Good luck with the rebuild and if you have time be nice to see some pictures of the finished product.

Thank you.

Does anyone know what the name for someone that refuses to engage in providing factual data, but prefers to hide in a playground and publish garbage like this and this is please?

windup merchant ?

I am sure people will have made up their own minds about your level of professionalism, competance and integrity by now.

Does anyone know what the name for someone that refuses to engage in providing factual data, but prefers to hide in a playground and publish garbage like this and this is please?

windup merchant ?

I am sure people will have made up their own minds about your level of professionalism, competance and integrity by now.

No doubt they will have formed, or had reinforced, their own minds about your level of professionalism, competance and integrity as well.

windup merchant ?

No doubt they will have formed, or had reinforced, their own minds about your level of professionalism, competance and integrity as well.

I fully hope so. As mentioned previously, I expect to be judged by my peers and clients. If anyone has a problem with myself or TDI I will deal with it in a professional manner. I will not hide in a playground.

this is a shame for adies thread but TDI have a right to defend there self

i would if it was my buisness no one likes being bad mouthed behind a p.c

mark how was adies car on the road compared to mine

mine is dam quick but cant imagine what adies was like

Mark - Could you please clarify who is taking who to Court ?

Mark, have to admit I've never seen those posts, don't go onto Dave's forums much, don't get chance, but seeing as most here have never seen them why don't you just reply directly over there so we don't have to see all the agro crossposted over here, like the guys have said it's boring nowadays, Dave's been banned once already because of it, don't want to see that happening to either of you all over again!

I've seen good and bad stuff about TDi over on the MKIV forums but never see you posting over on there in your defense? I reckon you and Dave were lovers in a previous life and you're both still having the domestics in this one :lol:

Hopefully all that anyone genuinely on here wants is for Adie's car to be fixed, so why don't we all stop the willy waving contests - life is too short and other things are more important :)

Adie's car is gonna be mega when it's sorted - I want a ride please :)

Mark - Could you please clarify who is taking who to Court ?
What are you asking me for? Sort out your own problems for yourself.

Mark - You brought the subject up so enlighten everyone.

Your statement infers that either Adrian is taking me(prolex-uk) to court or I (prolex-uk) am taking Adrian to court.

I feel you,as you made the statement so presumably have some knowledge of the facts, should make it clear who is the defendant in this court case.

However if you don't know either way perhaps you would like to apologise to both Adrian and myself for any slight on either of our characters caused by your disingenuious statement

Mark - You brought the subject up so enlighten everyone.

Your statement infers that either Adrian is taking me(prolex-uk) to court or I (prolex-uk) am taking Adrian to court.

I feel you,as you made the statement so presumably have some knowledge of the facts, should make it clear who is the defendant in this court case.

However if you don't know either way perhaps you would like to apologise to both Adrian and myself for any slight on either of our characters caused by your disingenuious statement

If you care to look up the meaning of disengenuous you will find that it does not apply to anything I have said

Regardless of the fact that you have not answered any of the points I raised with you yesterday therefore I am legitimised in ignoring you. It is not my position to answer your question and I respect Adies concern over the potential prejudice of the court hearing so will remain silent on this issue.

If you feel the need to boast about anything before the court hearing - go right ahead