Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jdm Body Lip Kit

maz786

Does any one have this kit as the front lip? (JDM) or as a full body kit if so can you please post sum pis and show me how it looks! as im thinking of getting this kit for my car! just want to know how it looks painted and fitted!

Thanks in advance!

To be honest the front only caught once and that was one time a stupid bitch I knew borrowed the car and took it over a speed hump at 40. Took a small chunk out from the bottom. Couldn't see it from the front but I found it the next day when I was cleaning the car.

To be honest the dirt guards on the bottom of the bumper caught a lot, you just have to be careful when you're parking near a kerb as you will mount it easily!

The car had been lowered quite a bit on coilovers too, once it was raised up onto normal springs it wasn't all that bad in honesty.

To be honest the front only caught once and that was one time a stupid bitch I knew borrowed the car and took it over a speed hump at 40. Took a small chunk out from the bottom. Couldn't see it from the front but I found it the next day when I was cleaning the car.

To be honest the dirt guards on the bottom of the bumper caught a lot, you just have to be careful when you're parking near a kerb as you will mount it easily!

The car had been lowered quite a bit on coilovers too, once it was raised up onto normal springs it wasn't all that bad in honesty.

nice one! im thinking of getting JDM or JRD ! so still thinking what to do! lol thanks for your advice!

The Blitz is a nice kit mate, still pretty rare in the UK.

From some angles it looks fantastic and sometimes it looks like a snow plough :lol:

I'm leaving the Aristo as a sleeper - the IS looked quicker but this thing rips it to shreds :D

From some angles it looks fantastic and sometimes it looks like a snow plough :lol:

i agree with that! it does look really big from some views which kinda puts me off sticks out a lil bit too much! but still may consider wanna see it in real life now lol hopefully il see few more kits in Santa pod so ill see what looks best then go for it! were the best place to buy from wat do u recommend ?some of these lil kits are ridiculously expensive!