Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharged Lex On Ebay

its a members old car... think it was duncan and he sold it ages ago

I thought it looked familiar, not too many green ones around with gold badges.

Watch out he has an evo 6 Lee. He will leave you eating is clutch.

Nothing tastes nicer than the clutch of an Evo6 :P

Yeah that's Duncan's old car alright, that car is the winner of the best modified Lexus at one of the JAE's if I remember correctly from when Duncan had her :)

Looks just like mine, apart from the alloys. :whistling:

In fact, when I first joined LOC Duncan's car was the one that made me want to get a Green one. It was just BEAUTIFUL!..... :D

This car has been on eBay before and didn't meet the reserve. I asked about the power output last time and I'm sure he said that the 260bhp was just a typo??

When Duncan had it, it had 220BHP which is much more believable. I also prefered the alloys he had too....lol...in fact this car has been my PC Wallpaper for the last few years until recently! :lol:

I would love to be in a position to buy it, but its just not practical at the moment....but I think I know a man that might.... ;)

Looks just like mine, apart from the alloys. :whistling:

In fact, when I first joined LOC Duncan's car was the one that made me want to get a Green one. It was just BEAUTIFUL!..... :D

This car has been on ebay before and didn't meet the reserve. I asked about the power output last time and I'm sure he said that the 260bhp was just a typo??

When Duncan had it, it had 220BHP which is much more believable. I also prefered the alloys he had too....lol...in fact this car has been my PC Wallpaper for the last few years until recently! :lol:

I would love to be in a position to buy it, but its just not practical at the moment....but I think I know a man that might.... ;)

When it was on eBay last time it was sold :D must have been to him, the lad that sold it was a wan*er as he thought that it was the only 1 about, i told him i had one, so this might be where he is getting the 2 supercharged bit from :D

When it was on ebay last time it was sold :D must have been to him, the lad that sold it was a wan*er as he thought that it was the only 1 about, i told him i had one, so this might be where he is getting the 2 supercharged bit from :D

:lol:

Sounds like he needs educating....