Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Danish Design

That's certainly one sweet motor. Anyone have an idea what the rims are? Never seen those before so struggling to identify them.

The speakers are Alphasonik, a company near to where I live sells them and according to them were a unique distributor for them - whether that's changed now I don't know. As you say, they are really unusual and very powerful!

Jamie

Does anyone know how he got his headlights that way. Black on the inside???

yeah theres a post i done a little while ago explaining how i done it. or i think u can buy them from abroad. but not 100%

right my rub strips are definitely coming off soon. that looks so sweet.

also liking the painted parts on the dash board!!

It's a really nice motor!! Wheels are nice but a bit too much for me personally.

I'd like to see the after shot's of a drive round city roads in england over a few speed bumps and pot holes :ohmy:

Plus as you can see the sound system through the back window, if you parked that in this country you know within 5 minutes of leaving it some thieveing chavvy little :tsktsk: will of done his best to put it in his Nova!!

does anyone know how you get rid of the orange lenses on your headlights....in the above car, he has his black. i know on some is's they havent got the orange lenses by default, can you purchase the headlight unit without the orange lenses?