Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New 2007 Eurovox Max V3 Plug N Play Uk Cable Tv Box

Any chance of a bigger picture so I can read the box :)

Does this work with NTL/Virgin Media do you know?

Yes as i have VM

looking for bigger picture

What is it?

Basically you get all channels

I am with VM and pay 10 per month for my BB split my BB line with one of these

15a5_1.JPG

and you will get all the channels sports movies PPV

what you want is star view! search it on eBay! its so small just looks like a free view box! and never freez's and its like 115 including postage! you get all the channels such as music channels movies sports etc! all you need is ntl connection such as broad bacnd or ntl digital tv split the connection and thats it! no cards nothing! you also get a cable to reprogram the box if it goes all you do is drag and drop a file and thats it! very easy to use!

Hmmm, I was thinking about getting V+, but this might be a better investment.

Are there any issues to know about? (Besides the obvious one of course)

*EDIT* One other thing - why does it say "digital satellite receiver" if its for cable?

theres no issues that i can think of accept the obvious one! i have had mine for about 2 years now and works perfect no problems at all! except wen they refresh the system everything gets whiped out then u have to put the new software back in and trust its so easy all you do is drag and drop the new file which u get from this website! check this website out and ul see poeple talking bout all sorts!

http://www.satdownloads.co.uk/smf/

you have to register but its like 2 second job!

Can get these for £130 or add 10 for delivery

as it says plug and play

I have one and have no problems

You need to have a telewest line previously or have it now!

Picks up all your cable channels (Sports, Movies PPV Events)

Pm for details

8fbf_2.JPG

Do you need a ntl box for this to work? Or does it just T off into the Tv?

as it says plug and play

Pm for details

8fbf_2.JPG

u need a NTL - VM - Telwest connection into your house either via a tv or broadband

as it says plug and play

Pm for details

8fbf_2.JPG

u need a NTL - VM - Telwest connection into your house either via a tv or broadband

Which I have, I have both but if I cancel my ntl Tv subscription will I need an after market cable box?

It doesn't seem so - the way I've understood it is that this new box acts as the box now, all you need is the cable feed to go into it

Thats what I asked mate.

Looking at that other pic with the cable, theirs no way that would fit in a coaxal fitment......and on the odd chance it does.....whats the pic quality like?

Thats what I asked mate.

Looking at that other pic with the cable, theirs no way that would fit in a coaxal fitment......and on the odd chance it does.....whats the pic quality like?

The pic just shows the normal coax that Virgin Media would use when installing broadband or TV - my flat only has one entry point, which TW split using a splitter exactly like in the pic, with one end going to my modem and the other to my TV box.

With regard to PQ, that all depends on the quality of these boxes - it won't be limited by splitting the signal, as the cable companies themselves do this (although the easy way round would just be to get free TV from Virgin, then unplug the VM box and plug this one in :)

Although as above, I've heard that DBox2 and Dreambox are better devices

It doesn't seem so - the way I've understood it is that this new box acts as the box now, all you need is the cable feed to go into it

Thats what I asked mate.

Picture Quality is perfect no problems with that- all i have is the broadband service and the picture is perfect, if anyone is local and wants to come and see it not a problem

at the end of you cable connection you screw this on which comes with the box and it fits to the box

this box replaces you exsisting box

ecec_1.JPG