Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello Form Norn Iron

MarkH

Hi there,

Im Mark from outside Belfast, Northern Ireland and have just bought a 01 IS200 in Platinum Ice (pretty fancy term for silver lol)

Looking foward to reading up on what all I can accomplish with my IS, short term goals are the TTE/TRD kit, if anyone can tell where to get the cheap? :D and then probably after a year or 2 I'll s/c it.

Well thats my little intro over and done with :blush:

Mark

Edit: Just to apologise for the typo in my topic title, I can usually spell, honest!

Hi mate and welcome to the LOC. Don't forget to get some pic's up soon and look forward to seeing the mod's when you've managed to get them done.

Sure you'll find all your answers to any questions on here. :D

good to see another NI member on here.

There are always TRD and TTE bits popping up all the time on here and on eBay. Just have a quick look in the for sale section etc. I know Mat has/ had a set of replica TRD skirts for sale. Dunno if they are sold yet or not.

Anyway welcome!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the warm welcome :D

Thought I'd update this, I've had the car a week now and love it, I had a S14 200sx a couple of years ago and it's great being back to rwd. :)

Ordered the TRD kit from the local dealer, £600 all in, thats sports grille, front skirt, rear skirt and side skirts! Think I done alright :lol:

Also got a HID kit and Eibach springs from the local Halfords.

The HID's and grille are now on and the springs and kit should be fitted at the start of next week hopefully :)

I'll get some before and after pics up asap

Mark