Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just To See What You Think

Hi guys thought i would start a post with the build i am now planning to do, I have now got my Amp bypass lead that i got from CCS on here thanks for that, and also the fascia.

Now i need to put the best bits in Below i have been looking at this head unit. it has the orange LED which goes with the other dash leds which is good and also has the Bluetooth option so i wont be getting 3 points for using my phone.

http://www.bassjunkies.com/?pid=31847&...rce=mancategory

if you can think of anymore head unit that will do the same trink then list them here.

also we have covered the speakers on another post on here.

Also i have been looking at these speed camera detectors, has anyone got one installed and where have they put it? anywhere special? any photos would be good.

Hi guys thought i would start a post with the build i am now planning to do, I have now got my Amp bypass lead that i got from CCS on here thanks for that, and also the fascia.

Now i need to put the best bits in Below i have been looking at this head unit. it has the orange led which goes with the other dash leds which is good and also has the Bluetooth option so i wont be getting 3 points for using my phone.

http://www.bassjunkies.com/?pid=31847&...rce=mancategory

if you can think of anymore head unit that will do the same trink then list them here.

also we have covered the speakers on another post on here.

Also i have been looking at these speed camera detectors, has anyone got one installed and where have they put it? anywhere special? any photos would be good.

Link to the speakers doesnt work! But as fo rhead unit i have it fitted in mine and cant fault it. not top of the range or anything but plenty of features still. However if you have a bit extra cash i'd go for this

Ill be upgrading to this one soon i think

Think i might stick with the P55BT, i cant see i will need any of the extra features on the next one up, do you have any photo's you can link so i can see what it looks like? along with your dash?

HAD a blue LED dassh kit, it never worked properly for me and kept blowing fuses. so i took it out and binned it. It didnt illuminate the speedo ill stick up some pics of the headunit in my dash when i get home from work

Hello IRLRs200,

the picture above shows the traction control and the snow button, but not the Heated seats, with the fascia this doesnt cover those up does it? I havent had a good look at the fascia without knowing and i am at work now. Should be getting my head unit this month now after being paid.

Hello IRLRs200,

the picture above shows the traction control and the snow button, but not the Heated seats, with the fascia this doesnt cover those up does it? I havent had a good look at the fascia without knowing and i am at work now. Should be getting my head unit this month now after being paid.

Hi Cadey, teh trc and snow section is a seperate panel from the headunit so this is left untouched. It simply clicks back on under the new facia plate

Hello IRLRs200,

He's got a rs200 altezza, so guessing it won't have the heated seats, hence why no buttons

for them. The fascia only takes the place of the double-din stereo, so you will still have the

control panel under it. Just make sure you mask the side of where the stereo is, as it will get

scratched when taking the old stereo out. I learnt that the hard way! :tsktsk:

• 3 months later...

Hi all I have just received my new fascia for my IS200 SE and thinking just how cheap and rubbish it is as the plastic is contorted in most of the visible places except on the sides. Is this normal? Or have I been ripped?

Bear in mind I have not put it in to my car yet so maybe it will be better after the install and it seems to be the same as most on the market. It has come from Metrat Daytona Beach. FL U.S.A.

If anyone has put one into their car, how strong is it from a security point of view and will it sit straight after installing??

Thanks for any answers to my questions

:unsure: