Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pic Of My Is200

Looks good!

You happy with it?

How many miles etc?

Don't really know why the original airtake is still there when you have an induction kit.

2 things i recon, needs to be lowered and needs a bigger exhaust to fill the hole :)

Nice car mate, welcome to Lexus ownership and also to LOC :)

Have you got much planned then?

I had the same front skirt and rear on my old IS, if I was to change anything on your car it would be to fit TRD sideskirts instead of those you have as they would flow better with the Blitz front lip and TRD rear lip that you have fitted on yours :)

i have no idea dude. the guy sed it was a "TTE lip spoiler" no idea if thats true or not. trying to familirise myself with lexus parts & upgrades so on.

but yer im happy with it. probaly supercharge it at some point. change the wheels coz the back ones are bubbling and rusting alittle.

and maybe some other things once iv had a thort about it.

The front lip is a Blitz or Blitz style. Rear is a TRD. Not sure on the sides.

Not sure where you get them from nowadays - maybe have a chat with Dave Ellen at Prolex to see if he can help - also one of the lads at TDi may be able to help in Mark's absence. Thinking about it Tony at UPAuto used to do the Blitz style front lips, maybe he can still get them, his website is www.upauto.co.uk

As for the wheels, have a word with the local Lexus dealer, they used to do an offer where for 60 quid a wheel they'd give you a refurbished alloy, alternatively you could get a local wheel refurb to do them for cheaper :)

Nice car, in the best colour :winky:

Now Gord, thats fighting talk.... :lol:

Looks nice mate. Any mods planned?

Well mate, ive gone red and blue now :blink:

Left and right corner.....

:D