Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boddamloon's Mods To Date

This is the start of many......................

picture030dd7.jpg

picture041so3.jpg

picture043yp3.jpg

picture042om5.jpg

Waiting to see if Lexus can get me the sport grille in my colour they phoned me today and said they think this colour is discontinued???Ill take some more pics soon

(only gold members may offer items for sale)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am not sure its the dark grey but the guy did mention the granite sky but he told me that that was a light blue???

No mate dark grey is Granite Sky. Same as mine :) You should be able to pick up a sport grille for it easy :)

am not sure its the dark grey but the guy did mention the granite sky but he told me that that was a light blue???

Alright mate cars looking good, the bloke who said that granite was blue was he on crack at the time??? :lol:

You should be able to find a sport grille easily from most dealers if not as mentioned above speak to Chris at lexus hanley he's spot on. :D

Look forward to seeing more pics.

Thanks for your help and all your comments.I spoke with one of the laxus salesman today as stores guy is not in on a Sat and he told me yes they can get my grille for tuesday so thats good.

Im trying to decide if i should put on eyebrows???

i think im going to get the windows tinted darker i will go and see the guy near me as he has some new stuff that when you look from the side the windows dont look darker its just when you look head on that you notice it and its supposed to be legal and also i think i need a smoked sunstrip.then next month hopefully get the s/c.i goyt some of the trd badges today for the front wings i think they look smart and i will get some pics of these up soon

how did u get "lexus" on ur brake calipers?

its just stickers off eBay for calipers.If you get them and you do your calipers first like i did make sure the paint is dry 110% or when you go to pull off the sticker backing from the caliper it will take off the fresh paint.

RED LOOKS HEAVY BLOOD

Haha is that good or bad?

picked up my sport grill today very pleased with it.1 question though did anyone take the backing from old grill and put on the new one?i noticed after i put it on that you now see the horn etc. through the mesh and that the back plate comes off the old one not sure if i should take it off and put it on the sport one???

Condens on the driver side.I also have condens on my driver side in here in norway.Looks like is200 has a problem with condens.

i have tried drilling a small hole in the inside of the light going through the 2 skins and i think its clearing up a bit i just did it yesterday but failing that i will buy a set of the smoked ones.

You could always paint your horns red! :tomato:

haha is that a dig? think ill leave them the way they are ty for the comment though

red on the wheels matches your trd badge,have you thought about colour codeing the gtr grey,( same colour as car ) :)

no i have never thought of that?I dont want to do too much and go OTT.thanks for the suggestion though.cheers bud

These wheels actually come in limited edition which is exactly the same wheel but the R is in red and the hex heads on outside are gold but they are for export only at the moment and i was not keen on the gold for my car