Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boddamloon's Mods To Date

what i mean is if his odometer is reading 100 miles and thats what he tells his work or whoever pays it he will get so much per mile say 50p so that comes to £50 right? however if his true miles are just 90 miles he should just have got £45 so there for he is £5 in pocket???? Im not good at maths until it involves £££'s haha

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rod

Just back from holidays & thought I would check in & what do ya know you've been supercharged, well done, knew you would get there eventually. Will catch up soon of to attend to bills etc :crybaby:

Cheers

Bobby

Hi Rod

Just back from holidays & thought I would check in & what do ya know you've been supercharged, well done, knew you would get there eventually. Will catch up soon of to attend to bills etc :crybaby:

Cheers

Bobby

Welcome back Bobby !!!! Yes you could say i have been a busy boy sourcing, driving and fitting.Gives a phone when you get settled etc.

I got round to fitting the stainless dials today and was very impressed how easy and straight forward the kit was so its a big thank-you to Jason!!!

picture013mk4.jpg

Also i fitted some of the TRD dust caps to coompliment my wheels(supposed to be tamperproof but we'll see)

picture011vu5.jpg

I dreamt about the money theory last night and you are right i am making money, so keep it on the hush i make 40p a mile and i do alot of miles so happy days. if i keep going i will save enough for the S/C.

I've added you mate so just give me a holler !!

i didn't know the speedometer (needle) and the odometer (digital) were linked.

i know that the speedometer on the IS200 is out by roughly 7 - 10% but not the odometer...

The mileage recorded by the odometer (in my opinion) is 100% correct, and you are neither making a profit nor loss on your company expenses.

I think this particular discussion calls for a seperate topic. :D

ok thats not too bad then. No its not arrived yet. If you PM me your address ill post it back as the part i made is working fine. Thanks anyway Gordon.

Keep it Rod, you never know when it might come in for you or someone else :winky:

ok thats not too bad then. No its not arrived yet. If you PM me your address ill post it back as the part i made is working fine. Thanks anyway Gordon.

Keep it Rod, you never know when it might come in for you or someone else :winky:

Sorry just saw this last post Gord.It still has not arrived?

I attempted to do my rear lights today by painting the insides black, although i like the look, I'm not happy with the finish! There seems to be like stresses on the edges of the acrylic where i have cut and its noticable. I think i will just look for some OEM ones to replace them.

picture001cs6.jpg

picture002vb9.jpg

picture003bc9.jpg

picture004rh9.jpg

Black, its just the edges i dont like and the panels dont conceal it neither

its ok mate i was just wondering as i can get hold of glazing adhesive to fix them together? Just been looking at them mate do the indicater lights flash bright enough to be seen with the blacked out reflectors?

Another thought could you add an outline around the lens the same colour of your car to blend the edges in if you know what i mean??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links