Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boddamloon's Mods To Date

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rod

You should look for some trims to cover the edges. Lextasy do something but I think its costly but balance it against the cost of replacements. Looks good though...its all about making yours different as we have said before.

TBH i dont like the LED ones

No nor do I really, just thinking 'outside the box' lol! Having spent a few mins looking at them, the black ones are actually starting to grow on me. I wouldn't put them on my car, well, because mine's blue and it would just look plain silly lol! but I actually now think on a black car they look alright. What about chroming around the edges?

What would look good with them is to have the smoked fog lenses.

Yes i think i will need to try something like that.You can also do it in charcoal or any colour you wish really.I once saw a white Lexus and its lights were done in white and it looked really nice.

Only downside to doing this mod in my opinion if you have any scratches on the acrylic it will be noticable once you paint the inners darker

Only downside to doing this mod in my opinion if you have any scratches on the acrylic it will be noticable once you paint the inners darker

Rod if you have scratches on your lenses mate try a bit of brasso on a soft cloth to polish them out with a bit of pressure and care not to rub too hard as thats what i used to use when i was a quality inspector for toyota and bmw when i used to build there headlamps it all depends on how deep the scratches are i use it to polish my headlamps as they were going a bit yellow and it takes any crap out of the lense?.. ;)

Just found these mate on fleabay...link

• 3 weeks later...

Well guy's i got the new bumper and roof spoiler fitted on on Friday. Also i fitted custom made induction and a stainless pipe coming from the back of bumper up to feed the induction with some cooler air.Comments welcome.

picture026zz5.jpg

picture028ce6.jpg

picture003wh9.jpg

picture030jw2.jpg

picture034ka7.jpg

picture036ga2.jpg

picture044vp5.jpg

picture045hr0.jpg

Looks great mate. You'll need to remember your car is longer for tight parking spaces though! :lol:

Quick question - why do you still have the TTE airbox in there if you have an induction kit fitted?

Hi Adam my aim was to have the induction but to keep the airbox as i think it looks tidier and is easier to keep clean. Also with the oem filter removed i get some cool air going through the box and blowing onto the charger which wont do it any harm .

Fin & Gord Thatwas a BMW roof spoiler i picked up from Altezzalightning and it was 1/4 inch too long but it let me sand it down to the shape of the lexus .Its nice and easy to sand down.I stuck it to the window beading with UV Glue and it has taken a nice hold.

Lol @ Rory yes you can say that again mate.

nice Bod, looks good.

i really like the rear side view of your car, the alloys, spoilers all looks cracking...

one thing, where did you get the mudflaps from? its a nice touch.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links