Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted: Cheap Ls400 For 2nd Car

Peter L

Hi

After selling my MK1 GS 300 Sport and then my IS200 Sport to make way for a babywagon (MPV) I miss the prestige and refinement of the L badge so fancy a big old Lex barge in the form of the LS400. As I have now 2 young sprogs, funds are limited and was wondering if any members are after off loading their LS 400. Don't really fancy fleabay as "you never know what ya gonna git ..."

Cheers

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

*Gulp* 89 views and nobody can help - am willing to pay up to £3500 for a fairly decent one, otherwise will have to resort to Autotrader :blink:

Hi

After selling my MK1 GS 300 Sport and then my IS200 Sport to make way for a babywagon (MPV) I miss the prestige and refinement of the L badge so fancy a big old Lex barge in the form of the LS400. As I have now 2 young sprogs, funds are limited and was wondering if any members are after off loading their LS 400. Don't really fancy fleabay as "you never know what ya gonna git ..."

Cheers

Pete

• 5 weeks later...

Hi

Cheers

Pete

theres a cheap one on ebay, 95 M LS400 BUY IT NOW £800 180k,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-LEXUS-LS400-GOL...1QQcmdZViewItem

oops i think its been sold,

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Cheers

Pete

Moderators Note: Only gold members are permitted to offer cars for sale

LOC USA have a much better approach ( instead of asking for money they are graded on their help posts ) which is contributing to this site

If your status is New Club Member then you are not allowed to post in this forum. You must make a contribution to the forums before you can post here. When you have made enough posts, your status will change, and you will be allowed to post. This has become necessary due to the number of people registering purely to sell, and not contributing to our community

• 4 weeks later...
Hi

Cheers

Pete

Moderators Note: Only gold members are permitted to offer cars for sale

Did you sell your lpg LS400 ?

JIm

I have a 96 LS400

Lucerne silver sprayed over grey at Lexus a couple of owners ago.

157,000 +/- Mostly long distance Peterborough - Edinborough. My use approx 50 miles daily on A14

Dash display all good

A/C and display still good.

Radio display good

New brake pads all round

New boot seal

New flexible brake pipes front.

New timing belt +/-50,000 miles left on it.

Some bumper damage at front o/s and wing. Looks sad but not too bad.

Odd scratches

Interior grey leather mostly good

Carpets Good

2 tyres need replacing, on Pirelli 6000's

All wheels refurbished @ £60+ each. 1 scratched.

Drives well no problems at all.

I have loved this car for nearly 3 years.

Reason for sale: need a 7 seater.

Will accept around £3000, I paid £4500

It is Cambridge area.

PM me if you are interested.

• 2 months later...

If you are still Looking

I am now selling my 1993 LS400 with 120K on the clock in Silver with Black Leather Interior - immaculate condition

I have used it for the past year and half to carry VIP's to and From a Company in Devon to Britstol Airport and Heathrow.

At the moment the car has DVD player and Headrest Screens (sound plays through the stereo or Infra Red Headphones) so can sell with or without, your choice.

Its been used for VIP's therefore it has been maintained regardless of cost.

It has Tinted windows and Curtains for the passengers

You can see the car at www.e7smj.com

Open to offers around the £3,000 ideally

PM me for more info or make an offer

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Cheers

Pete

hi peter i own a 1995 ls 400 i am only in bolton it has a short mot but i dont see any problems with it passing another its taxed until end of jan 08 its done a genuine 105000 mls ( old mot`s to prove this ) it needs a little work but this is very minor work and mainly just cosmetic you can call me anytime on 07734 678536 if it is of intrest to you regards.

rick.

Hi

Cheers

Pete

Hi Peter. Did you find a cheap Lexus Ls400?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Cheers

Pete

hi pete if you are still looking,

i have a '95 ls400 for sale £1500.

moted till march 2008, taxed till end of nov '07.

new starter motor fitted recently

good tyres

new plugs

good condition

exelent runner

madmajor

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi Pete,

Did you find your cheap LS?

If you are looking for super cheap to run my 93 has LPG...

I'm off to the US end of jan so the LS has to go in december.

Alex JB

hello

could you send me more details of your lpg car? In particular mileage, service history and type of lpg setup.

thanks

dave

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Cheers

Pete

Pete

I'm aout to sellmy white late 1994 (last of the Mk1) LS400.

I'm replacing it with one of the early mk 2 converted to LPG

I've had my since Jan 2007 - done around 20,000 in it since then - had new front and rear discs / pads and rear shocks ,has 12 months test and about 4 months tax.

All works except the seat memory(although electrics are okay) and a/c has a leak- I think from where the pipes enter the condensor,although it may a new condensor if you want a/c

Alan