Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parked to far over a curb and lip under bumper got caught on the way off. :crybaby::crybaby:

Didn't hear any scraping when I drove over it but obviously got caught on the way off

Bumper1.jpg

Bumper2.jpg

Any ideas of the cost of repairs? Hopefully just the lower lip can be replaced. Also looks like it is in two halves. I bet they wont sell just one half.

Parked to far over a curb and lip under bumper got caught on the way off. :crybaby::crybaby:

Didn't hear any scraping when I drove over it but obviously got caught on the way off

Bumper1.jpg

Any ideas of the cost of repairs? Hopefully just the lower lip can be replaced. Also looks like it is in two halves. I bet they wont sell just one half.

Is that a scratch or a crack? The whole under lip comes off by removing six self tapping screws, and yes it's in two halves...I have a complete one in a box in my garage, but it's in Cadoxton Slate.

Looks as if it's dragged the one half forward. The lip also has several locating tongues which fit in the front sill and undertray.

Bumper1.jpg

Is that a scratch or a crack? The whole under lip comes off by removing six self tapping screws, and yes it's in two halves...I have a complete one in a box in my garage, but it's in Cadoxton Slate.

Looks as if it's dragged the one half forward. The lip also has several locating tongues which fit in the front sill and undertray.

It's a crack. I had to force it back.

Did you buy the one you have? How much did it cost?

Did you buy the one you have? How much did it cost?

It's the standard one I took off when I fitted the one piece front air dam/bib spoiler. If you pm 'Tel' you might strike lucky as his SE-L is the same colour as yours I think, and he had a similar spoiler fitted last Friday, so he should have the standard one spare providing his dealership hasn't kept it or scrapped it.